Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 27788
-
04-20-26 15:31 #27248Senior Member

Posts: 300Daphne Love
Daphne Love belongs here for regulars.
No upcharges. If you like bbw's that are mature, she is a good one.
-
04-20-26 15:25 #27247Senior Member

Posts: 300Love Charlie
Does Love Charlie still belong here?
-
04-19-26 15:18 #27246Senior Member

Posts: 1098Hell yes to that.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 19:22 #27245Senior Member

Posts: 1153Overpriced pussy, BBFS needs to be slamdunk (or no upcharge with recent test) Fuck cfs first visit then bare second visit. Whenever I get bare first visit I have a big ass grin on my face!
Originally Posted by TheRealSG
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 18:09 #27244Senior Member

Posts: 271If you have a FetLife account keep an eye for her. Sometimes her and her guy come to town looking for play partners. If you got good enough charisma (I'm no hunk just know how to talk) you can meet her for free, hit it bare and drop a deep load. I unloaded a four day savings deep inside and went to the bathroom. When I came back out her guy was hitting backshot sloppy seconds.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
She's pretty big but those gargantuan tits are a lot of fun.
-
04-17-26 14:48 #27243Senior Member

Posts: 285I don't think it is news for high priced escorts to be allowing regulars to go bare with them.
Originally Posted by JBidding69
[View Original Post]
Texting them asking for BBFS is not the way to go. Seeing them and becoming a regular is for many.
Investigate on your own if you are a regular already.
Some people have reported they do.
-
04-17-26 11:36 #27242Senior Member

Posts: 2184Other board. Do a search for Unbound. Usually out of downtown and the ladies that usually work with her (often as duos so easy to I'd them).
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 11:16 #27241Senior Member

Posts: 39Oh shit do we know who from that crew takes it bare other than Bella?
Originally Posted by TheRealSG
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 20:52 #27240Senior Member

Posts: 1209What is this?
Originally Posted by TheRealSG
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 20:49 #27239Senior Member

Posts: 285You could always try some members of Unbounds harem.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
Some have called it The CreamPie Factory.
They should just post a menu with pictures and everything. Kinda like the Cheesecake Factory.
Its a good business model and they are good at what they do.
-
04-16-26 18:31 #27238Regular Member

Posts: 21Not finding a Kay
Only finding Alana, and she's alright.
Originally Posted by Bruster66
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 16:46 #27237Senior Member

Posts: 39Emerald Angel BB
Thank you for the useful intel. I'll be planning my next trip soon.
Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 16:45 #27236Senior Member

Posts: 73Look up Kay on the other board. Milfy Sexy.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 16:44 #27235Senior Member

Posts: 39Emerald Angel BB
I've seen her a bunch of times, but never discussed that as an option. If you see her and find success let me know. She's a sexy MILF I'd love to dump my cum in.
Originally Posted by Haryy
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 16:38 #27234Senior Member

Posts: 511Madame Kitty
Might give her a go when I get the urge to fuck a midget with Down's Syndrome. Seriously, she does sound fun.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote



