Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 33185
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32690

    Sharonville

    I know Sharonville has been marked as a no fly zone. I've seen Katie there and that was obviously no issue. Then saw saw Stormy (Sage) in the Sharonville area without any issues. Haven't tried doing Glensprings (not really Sharonville but close). My question is Sharonville not as much of a no fly zone anymore? I was thinking about seeing Jessica Jones who is visiting from Detroit in the Sharonville area and wanted to hear some thoughts from more senior members.

  2. #32689

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by Glazor4  [View Original Post]
    She was one of the reliable ones. Does anyone know if she's UTR or still hosting?
    I hung out with Annie a few times and always had fun. I haven't seen any sign of her in at least 2 or 3 years now.

    She always said she had a legit job but never did mention what it was. Hopefully she is doing well.

  3. #32688
    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled upon her FB a couple months back. She passed away last year.
    I hate to hear that.

    She seemed like a genuinely decent person.

  4. #32687

    Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty987  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she is still around.

    I use to keep in contact with her and then she vanished.
    I stumbled upon her FB a couple months back. She passed away last year.

  5. #32686

    Annie / April

    She was one of the reliable ones. Does anyone know if she's UTR or still hosting?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6186.jpeg‎  

  6. #32685

    What happened to Ana

    Does anyone know if she is still around.

    I use to keep in contact with her and then she vanished.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260217_212922_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #32684

    Jodi

    Contacted Jodi. It's been a while. Last time was her and Stacii! Wowzer! She was immediately responsive. I met her at a very nice hotel. From the moment I walked in the door she kissed me in ways I haven't done in a very long time. Usually it's just fun and taking control of that with others. However this time it got Passionate, sexy, heart racing. She took my clothes off and teased my cock, jerking it and sucking it. We went to the bed and for the next 30 minutes I had literally one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. When she asked if she could taste me I was done! Boom. Huge cumshot and it was amazing. Afterwards we laid and talked and just had an all around great time. Yes I will always see her again when she's here. I would also see any girl she brings along. Her and Stacii was a force to be reckoned with. Yes I recommend her to anyone who enjoys a good blowjob. You mongrels that are Seniors. But nice time getting back with her.

  8. #32683
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    I'd bring back Remmi hands down. She was a cute little spinner who definitely got into anything you were doing with her. I think her looks were understated and she was sultry and really sexy. She was across the river and not handy for me or I would have been on the bread line without milk money.

    Luv.
    I could be mistaken but I believe she passed away some time ago.

  9. #32682

    What happened to Little one?

    Does anyone know what happened to the lady that used to post as little one? She was mostly car play at her place. I have her 283** number but it stopped working. Please DM me if you know of her status and if you have another contact for her.

  10. #32681

    Facetime verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Denko  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Riah last week near 275. She's a very cool chick to hang with and and some of you will love her. And some of you will want to love her.

    But will be wanting more. Set up was standard and ez in ez out. I find her very hot and exactly the type I would love to spend time with and enjoy.

    And as long as you're cool with everything covered and nothing else she is awesome. But no kissing, bbj or daty. She didn't even want a hug from me until I was covered.

    I may go back because she is my type but when you knock out my 3 favorite things it's frustrating. Especially when she's laying there naked and looking ready to go.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201061460
    She required facetime verification when I reached out twice. I use a burner that just doesn't have that capability. Oh well.

  11. #32680

    Mazey

    Has anyone seen her. Just wondering what she is like and if she is worth it. Does she have a long list of don'ts. Pm me if you want to give details.

  12. #32679
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    I think she passed away. I thought she was a sweetheart.
    Definitely a sweetheart, and had probably the best ass of the crop.

  13. #32678

    Makes me sad

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    I think she passed away. I thought she was a sweetheart.
    I was not aware she had passed. So many have and it's sad. I was hoping when she left the business that life would have been kinder to her. : (.

    Luv.

  14. #32677
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is the provider formerly known as "Cincinnati Sub". She is real, for sure. Not sure what happened in your case, but she has been reviewed before, and generally is known as dependable, and fun. I met her one time, and while things were cool for the most part, I just didn't vibe with her and have not returned.
    I'm normally pretty in touch with her. But I think her mental health has gone downhill again. She's a sweetheart if on her pills. If not. It's not good.

  15. #32676
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    I'd bring back Remmi hands down. She was a cute little spinner who definitely got into anything you were doing with her. I think her looks were understated and she was sultry and really sexy. She was across the river and not handy for me or I would have been on the bread line without milk money.disappeared?

    Luv.
    I think she passed away. I thought she was a sweetheart.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape