Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 33187
-
04-01-26 15:08 #32662Senior Member

Posts: 742I gave up
A few years ago I quit on any escorts I didn't already know. I think the last chick I saw was that chick who was driving down from Toledo every few weeks.
Originally Posted by TooBadForU
[View Original Post]
I can't for the life of me justify more than five bills to get a nut, and even then, that would have to be a very attractive woman or a multiple pop party session with a more "used up" provider. I'm comfortable with the 300 range and the only people offering services at those rates are hideous. The market is probably never going to swing back, but I don't care, it's not worth my time any more. Guys with money to burn, more power to you.
I scratch the itch with UTR masseuses and AMPs. It hasn't been great but there's no surprises and my wallet isn't devastated.
-
04-01-26 14:27 #32661Senior Member

Posts: 345Surprise Surprise
This girl is real. If those pics are not her, they are very representative of who I met.
I took a chance today on the Latina sweepstakes and came away very happy about it. I normally don't expect much from those ads, for obvious reasons, but I do reach out from time to time because I do love short brunettes. She responded to my text quickly, went through the standard conversation, and I was at her door in less than 40 minutes. I asked her if the pics in the ad were her, and of course she says "yes bebe", but I was totally surprised and into her when she opened the door. To me her body is perfect, B / C cups, fine ass, long straight black hair. Muy bueno! And the view from behind is stellar.
And she doesn't speak english, so we didn't even have to talk!! Donation was standard, reasonable. Everything was covered.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204827129
-
04-01-26 11:51 #32660Senior Member

Posts: 139You're mischaracterizing what you were told
Dude, with all due respect the guy told you she robbed him; not "Nyeh, I didn't like her".
Originally Posted by FishIsYummy
[View Original Post]
What are the additional details you need after that? SMH.
-
04-01-26 11:46 #32659Senior Member

Posts: 169She actually responded?
I have been trying to see her for more than a year. She never responds to any text. Good on you man. Always a plus when a good one works out. Were her digits accurate?
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 10:54 #32658Senior Member

Posts: 537Cierra. Pleasantly surprised
I've heard a lot of good reviews about Cierra in the last year or so but never met her because, while pretty, she's not my usual preference type. I couldn't get any other responses that day, and then 1 delay-then-ghost, and decided to try.
Relatively speaking she was VERY fast to respond. Our communication styles, at least in my opinion, clashed a bit but once I realized that she's a professional woman and not our typical junkies I understood and respected that she's no-nonsense.
Boy, was I pleasantly surprised. She was so nice and made me feel extremely comfortable. She's interactive and sexual, not just lying there and taking it looking at the wall. She was conversational and completely with it, no indications of use. She owns her own business as well so this is something she does on the side.
Compared to some of the trolls around the Cincinnati market, this is the kind of girl we need at a rate we need.
She's not a 28 yr old spinner at all but she's also not a ragged hag by ANY means.
I wish I'd partaken sooner. She's pretty far away from me (Hamilton) so it'll be a "sometimes thing" but I've got to recommend her.
I know this may sound over-the-top but I'm actually really surprised by the experience and had to share.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...475/5132627403
-
04-01-26 09:47 #32657Senior Member

Posts: 55Sure. Sorry for wanting more to a review than "Nyeh! I didn't like her!" People are allowed to request more information in a review, my dude. This is literally a review forum. Calling out bad reviews is part of it.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 07:32 #32656Regular Member

Posts: 13Not as good
I reached out to her a couple times and she ghosted me. After the 3rd time I should have said no but I was in need haha it wasn't a great experience, used to be way better. She just didn't want to do anything, "I'm tired". I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 13:10 #32655Senior Member

Posts: 194OK toft team, comms were ok, lives in the shelter place across from the ucan spay clinic. Agreed to. 80 for a qv. Got there after she initially sent me to wrong address at camp wash. Not worth, looks like crap. Downgraded to head. It was barely ok. Tits still look decent but she is definitely using. I would not recommend unless you are really desperate for pussy. DO NOT Recommend. Basically a street walker at this point.
Originally Posted by CheroKid
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 11:06 #32654Senior Member

Posts: 384If you could bring back one of the best of the best what one you pick.
Originally Posted by WrongWay0566
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 10:55 #32653Senior Member

Posts: 384I meet her a few times a couple years ago when she was in the Mason are only problem was her getting a room. But service was good.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 08:36 #32652Senior Member

Posts: 345Izzy
I believe that is the provider formerly known as "Cincinnati Sub". She is real, for sure. Not sure what happened in your case, but she has been reviewed before, and generally is known as dependable, and fun. I met her one time, and while things were cool for the most part, I just didn't vibe with her and have not returned.
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 06:10 #32651Senior Member

Posts: 190And you got feedback. Go fafo and come back and tell your story.
Originally Posted by FishIsYummy
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 17:17 #32650Senior Member

Posts: 288Izzy
See! Every single half way decent looking ad is something wrong. It has become laughable what the market has turned into in this area the last couple of years. WhoTF is paying these nasty bitches? Whoever you are, STOP IT! Hell, I'm horny as the next guy, but I haven't spent a dime on any of the garbage advertising around here. Thanks for the heads up Nate, because I would probably have hit her up. She looks good.
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 15:49 #32649Senior Member

Posts: 150Another rinser
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...c/033211136789
Thought I would give this one a try. Normal out call jargon, where are you located, gave her a fake address nearby, then of course she was very close. Then ask for 50% upfront figured she was a scam, so I said since you're so close how about I just come to you? She had ask for 50% deposit through chime which I didn't have chime, got her to send me a Venmo then I told her that one didn't work so she sent another Venmo. Guys don't waste your time, I'll probably get someone from the Mexican cartel, threatening my life in a few minutes, LOL.
She is asking 180 for half and 350 for whole hour if anyone wants to take the chance.
https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...nati/204673359 This one is 250 for the half with a 69 deposit also.
-
03-30-26 09:44 #32648Senior Member

Posts: 55Yes, because that's what review and discussion boards are for: not actually reviewing or discussing.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





