Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 33187
-
04-03-26 20:34 #32677Senior Member

Posts: 109I'm normally pretty in touch with her. But I think her mental health has gone downhill again. She's a sweetheart if on her pills. If not. It's not good.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 20:28 #32676Senior Member

Posts: 109I think she passed away. I thought she was a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 14:33 #32675Senior Member

Posts: 186Jennavecia
I agree! Jennavecia was the best. Great looking with a fabulous body. Sweet and a good lover.
Originally Posted by WrongWay0566
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 14:28 #32674Senior Member

Posts: 230Blast from the past Remmi
I'd bring back Remmi hands down. She was a cute little spinner who definitely got into anything you were doing with her. I think her looks were understated and she was sultry and really sexy. She was across the river and not handy for me or I would have been on the bread line without milk money.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
04-03-26 11:46 #32673Regular Member

Posts: 23What happened?
It used to be stupid easy to get some action even a couple years ago. Now it seems like everyone out there that's not expensive is either sketchy as hell or busted as hell.
I really miss the days when I could roll up to an escort agency, and pick from the lineup. Even EB and CL were ok up to a few years back. Is Only fans that lucrative?
Even now if seems like it's been more misses than hits on trying to set something up. I know I'm not trying too hard these days, as it's been a couple years now, but I do shoot a text or two on occasion, and it's either crickets or some excuse. I did at least attempt to set up additional encounters with the last lady I met up with, but it never took flight, and I eventually gave up.
I probably just need to figure out how to cultivate an UTR that's not going to catch feelings.
I mean really, what happened to make everything so dry now?
-
04-03-26 09:39 #32672Senior Member

Posts: 118Cincykyla & Lacy Fox
I can't agree more.
Originally Posted by FortunateSon1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 08:07 #32671Senior Member

Posts: 256I've been seeing her for many many years. Because she's in Hamilton it's far less often than I'd like. She's as described, genuine, engaged, and a fantastic sexual partner. Rates are still reasonable for the services. If I lived in Hamilton or she were closer I'm sure I'd be singing her praises constantly like HBB did about Rachel. You're safe there no matter how you choose to enjoy her services.
Originally Posted by HellOnTwoWheel
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 06:00 #32670Senior Member

Posts: 122Cincy Kayla and Lacey Foxx were good ones. What ever happened to Lacey Foxx? Like a bad car accident if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by FortunateSon1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 00:52 #32669Senior Member

Posts: 256Ee
Such great times due to Steve's ladies. I miss all of them. There were always such great options. Miss some others too like Kyla and Lacey Foxx to name a few.
Originally Posted by WrongWay0566
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 17:15 #32668Senior Member

Posts: 237Value opportunities
There are multiple amazing girls available for less than 300 - dependable and great service and drug / disease free. You may need a referral but those that pay attention here know who they are. Most have been reviewed here before.
-
04-02-26 16:39 #32667Senior Member

Posts: 52My pick
I would say Jennavicia she was a blast. Right before she went to Florida for treatment she let me hit it raw with a creampie. It was fantastic!!
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 14:43 #32666Senior Member

Posts: 537Yes they were accurate.
Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 06:39 #32665Senior Member

Posts: 433You have echoed my thoughts exactly. Recently I gave up trying to make an appointment because the girl wasn't face out in her postings. I love the AMPs, but I also want to play with someone without having to worry about making too much noise or keep hearing the front door. I'm also not paying deposits for Tryst girls.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 20:51 #32664Senior Member

Posts: 59Cierra
The choice is yours about using protection with Cierra. She does get tested regularly for everyone's safety but again the final call is yours. BTW the review is dead one. She is a down to earth person. If sitting on the fence thinking about pulling the trigger, you're wasting time.
Originally Posted by Kc148
[View Original Post]
HOTW.
-
04-01-26 15:38 #32663Senior Member

Posts: 391Glad you enjoyed yourself
Glad you enjoyed yourself. Sounds like enjoyed her personality as well. She is attractive with good body. I have been reading her ads for a long time. Very tempting. But then I get nervous. She clearly states all 3 holes are open to be squirted in. What about STDs, some that are not curable? I am not criticizing anyone, just trying to understand how one does not worry about catching something? Thanks for your response.
KC.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





