Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 33187
-
01-31-26 18:01 #32437Senior Member

Posts: 826That's what I call a REVIEW!
A hearty chorus of bravos for the eloquent lothario!
Lovemaking, whether bawdy or mild, is always better with mind, body and soul fully engaged. Clearly, your breakfast tryst with Sassy did all of that and much more. Thanks for sharing the passionate depths. I doubt Ill ever look at orange juice the same way ….
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 12:28 #32436Senior Member

Posts: 157Blue Ash blonde
I met up with Riah last week near 275. She's a very cool chick to hang with and and some of you will love her. And some of you will want to love her.
But will be wanting more. Set up was standard and ez in ez out. I find her very hot and exactly the type I would love to spend time with and enjoy.
And as long as you're cool with everything covered and nothing else she is awesome. But no kissing, bbj or daty. She didn't even want a hug from me until I was covered.
I may go back because she is my type but when you knock out my 3 favorite things it's frustrating. Especially when she's laying there naked and looking ready to go.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201061460
-
01-30-26 18:31 #32435Senior Member

Posts: 230Thanks for clearing that up. I've heard this before but had forgotten. Funny what one letter change can do to change your meaning.
Originally Posted by Jayson7825
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
01-30-26 17:01 #32434Senior Member

Posts: 256Multiple Shots On Goal is what you seek. MSOG.
Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 13:29 #32433Senior Member

Posts: 345Sexy Sassy
Welp, I'm not even going to try to compete with that last review, but I will agree with that assesment.
I met her for the first time the other day. Messaged her when I had some open time in my schedule, and was already down in NKY. She agreed to meet me within the hour. Sassy is exactly as described, and I'll add that her incall was clean and neat. She's absolutely got her shit together, and is a nice girl to talk to as well as having the kind of skill and enthusiasm that most of us are looking for. Treat her nice fellas, she's a gem.
-
01-29-26 22:34 #32432Senior Member

Posts: 87https://xhamster.com/videos/cincinna...-motel-xhzQmTN
Originally Posted by BjPennFan
[View Original Post]
Not sure if this is the original but it is at least a version, and shows the Melanie being referred to here.
The problem is there are just too many damn Melanie's in the business, apparently.
Originally Posted by YoTooBig
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/melanie-300-
https://tryst.link/escort/melanie-194
Pretty sure the first one here is the one referenced above, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. The second one is Melanie Davis who, to my knowledge, has never caused anyone a problem. Again someone correct me if I'm wrong.
As for the rest of the short list. Lilwetwet is highly reviewed, but in my experience is extremely difficult to schedule. Rachel Divine is supposed to be good whenever you can wrestle her away from a certain regular. Megan Love I believe is based out of Nashville so if you're wanting to see her here you have to wait for her to tour. Anyone reading the board is familiar with the much reported re-emergence of SexySassy. Trinity I believe has had some rough reviews so be sure to research first. Sophia Rose is nuts and has been known to trauma dump people's information on social media, so that's a big no-go for me.
-
01-29-26 06:52 #32431Senior Member

Posts: 1221Probably best to ignore
This account hadn't posted since 2019. Since it started posting again, it's a bunch of rando's, all to this erome website.
Originally Posted by GolfWithWine69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 06:19 #32430Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49Wow!! Bravo!! Your talent with descriptive storytelling is remarkable babe!! I guess. It comes naturally when its based off of a real life flick.
As always I highly enjoyed our time & the energy you bring to it babes- every- SINGLE- TIMEE, I also really love how the " me & you fun times" began to now. Showing up & showing out in the midst of indecisiveness was always fun for me, I look at your first mention of me & the silly comment of me needing Mikeymouses photo for vitrifaction then BOOOM, Sweet pure bliss & excitments.
I live for moments in life that take a turn for the better!!
Till next time babes, ill be waiting.
Oxoxox
.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 19:22 #32429Senior Member

Posts: 62Raven
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135190809. Anyone have any information on this one?
-
01-28-26 18:36 #32428Senior Member

Posts: 48Nikki
How can she be reached?
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 17:39 #32427Senior Member

Posts: 65Melanie
I never had any issues with her, she always treated me great. That girl gives one of the best BBBJ around. She would do any position I requested, not to mention she can take a good pounding, then ask for more.
Originally Posted by BjPennFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 17:29 #32426Senior Member

Posts: 324Breakfast with Sass
I had "breakfast" with Sassy (Sass with the ASS) last Friday, and the morning didn't just start—it detonated. I walked in and there she was, radiating the kind of confidence usually reserved for people who believe the sun clocks in because they signed its timesheet.
She hit me like a quadruple‑shot espresso brewed by a wizard who moonlights as a pyromaniac.
One moment I was a regular human being; the next I was vibrating at a frequency detectable only by dogs and NASA hardware.
Her energy was fresher than orange juice squeezed by angels who do CrossFit. One sip of her vibe and suddenly I could see through walls, resolve childhood issues, and remember exactly where I left my keys in 2007.
And sweet? Please. Picture maple syrup that knows it's the Beyoncé of breakfast—slow, glossy, dramatic, and fully aware that everyone in the room is beneath it. She didn't drizzle; she performed. She descended those pancakes like she was floating down the Met Gala staircase, leaving a golden shimmer that probably increased the property value of the table.
That's Sassy. Not a breakfast date—an entire theme park attraction. A full‑course spectacle. A morning so outrageous it should've come with a safety briefing, a souvenir photo, and a height requirement.
The meal was fresh and perfectly prepared. Presentation was gorgeous.
Service, was efficient, knowledgeable, and ready for any special request.
Cleanliness & hygiene was a flawless 10.
Atmosphere was delightful, like brunching inside a warm hug.
-
01-28-26 14:46 #32425Senior Member

Posts: 161Melanie? The Robber With Boyfriend Noah?
Melanie on Tryst?
She is famous for robbing a dude with her scumbag boyfriend Noah. There is a video floating around.
Originally Posted by YoTooBig
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 07:43 #32424Senior Member

Posts: 230Yikes
Thanks for pointing this out to me. I thought it was an acronym for.
Originally Posted by Cincyjim
[View Original Post]
Another shot on goal. " Which is what I meant. Yikes!
Luv.
-
01-26-26 23:26 #32423Senior Member

Posts: 384I had many great times with her back in the day. Thought I would see how she was now. We text a couple time I told her she always gave a good BJ that is when she.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
Dropped the bomb shell everything covered. Told her I don't do BB FS but enjoyed BBBJ so I will pass. Sad she was a good one back then.










Reply With Quote



