Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 33191
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32696
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf1992  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205495168

    I texted her around 11 Saturday asking for outcall and rates, she replied 150 plus gas. I told her I'll give her 30 for gas so 180 overall, and she responded two hours later calling me old, a fa**ot, a bit*h, ugly, and that she makes the rules not me. She could have done what most girls do and simply say how about 200 and I would have said that's cool.

    Anyway this girl clearly has a terrible attitude and simply a terrible person. Also you all don't think a dude in his late thirties is old? I feel bad LOL.
    I have to disagree from the pictures she posted $200 is overrated an over paid.

  2. #32695

    Info on this lady?

    Hello gents. This lady is posting that she's down in Louisville from Cincinnati. Was wondering if you could advise on her? Any an all info is greatly appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...c07d79ca3ee9b4

  3. #32694

    Sharon Kay

    Has anyone seen Sharon Kay in a while? Used to be in the West Chester area near the Deluth exit. Had a nice milking table.

  4. #32693

    Middletown Little Lisa

    Does anyone have Little Lisa's digits? I have either lost them or she has changed her number. Please DM me if you have them.

  5. #32692

    Don't see Xena

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205495168

    I texted her around 11 Saturday asking for outcall and rates, she replied 150 plus gas. I told her I'll give her 30 for gas so 180 overall, and she responded two hours later calling me old, a fa**ot, a bit*h, ugly, and that she makes the rules not me. She could have done what most girls do and simply say how about 200 and I would have said that's cool.

    Anyway this girl clearly has a terrible attitude and simply a terrible person. Also you all don't think a dude in his late thirties is old? I feel bad LOL.

  6. #32691

    The Ville

    Quote Originally Posted by WildHand  [View Original Post]
    I know Sharonville has been marked as a no fly zone. I've seen Katie there and that was obviously no issue. Then saw saw Stormy (Sage) in the Sharonville area without any issues. Haven't tried doing Glensprings (not really Sharonville but close). My question is Sharonville not as much of a no fly zone anymore? I was thinking about seeing Jessica Jones who is visiting from Detroit in the Sharonville area and wanted to hear some thoughts from more senior members.
    The people that don't like Sharonville will say they will never go there under any circumstances, ever. Personally, if I've seen the provider before and I trust them (as much as you can trust an escort) I'll see them pretty much anywhere. I know there's rumors and speculation occasionally of LEO setting up stings with known providers but I personally don't believe the chatter. Seems like a lot of work for them and little payoff outside of making headlines.

    With new providers however, I am much more careful about this area. Case by case for me.

  7. #32690

    Sharonville

    I know Sharonville has been marked as a no fly zone. I've seen Katie there and that was obviously no issue. Then saw saw Stormy (Sage) in the Sharonville area without any issues. Haven't tried doing Glensprings (not really Sharonville but close). My question is Sharonville not as much of a no fly zone anymore? I was thinking about seeing Jessica Jones who is visiting from Detroit in the Sharonville area and wanted to hear some thoughts from more senior members.

  8. #32689

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by Glazor4  [View Original Post]
    She was one of the reliable ones. Does anyone know if she's UTR or still hosting?
    I hung out with Annie a few times and always had fun. I haven't seen any sign of her in at least 2 or 3 years now.

    She always said she had a legit job but never did mention what it was. Hopefully she is doing well.

  9. #32688
    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled upon her FB a couple months back. She passed away last year.
    I hate to hear that.

    She seemed like a genuinely decent person.

  10. #32687

    Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty987  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she is still around.

    I use to keep in contact with her and then she vanished.
    I stumbled upon her FB a couple months back. She passed away last year.

  11. #32686

    Annie / April

    She was one of the reliable ones. Does anyone know if she's UTR or still hosting?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6186.jpeg‎  

  12. #32685

    What happened to Ana

    Does anyone know if she is still around.

    I use to keep in contact with her and then she vanished.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260217_212922_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #32684

    Jodi

    Contacted Jodi. It's been a while. Last time was her and Stacii! Wowzer! She was immediately responsive. I met her at a very nice hotel. From the moment I walked in the door she kissed me in ways I haven't done in a very long time. Usually it's just fun and taking control of that with others. However this time it got Passionate, sexy, heart racing. She took my clothes off and teased my cock, jerking it and sucking it. We went to the bed and for the next 30 minutes I had literally one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. When she asked if she could taste me I was done! Boom. Huge cumshot and it was amazing. Afterwards we laid and talked and just had an all around great time. Yes I will always see her again when she's here. I would also see any girl she brings along. Her and Stacii was a force to be reckoned with. Yes I recommend her to anyone who enjoys a good blowjob. You mongrels that are Seniors. But nice time getting back with her.

  14. #32683
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    I'd bring back Remmi hands down. She was a cute little spinner who definitely got into anything you were doing with her. I think her looks were understated and she was sultry and really sexy. She was across the river and not handy for me or I would have been on the bread line without milk money.

    Luv.
    I could be mistaken but I believe she passed away some time ago.

  15. #32682

    What happened to Little one?

    Does anyone know what happened to the lady that used to post as little one? She was mostly car play at her place. I have her 283** number but it stopped working. Please DM me if you know of her status and if you have another contact for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape