Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 37340
-
04-06-26 13:55 #36275Senior Member

Posts: 39My Time is now open, confirmed
See title.
Originally Posted by MutualTouch
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 13:33 #36274Senior Member

Posts: 148Lotus Health
I had some time today so I checked it out.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
Can confirm about CeCe and her talents.
Although, she is nothing to write home about, looks-wise. FS is out of the question.
-
04-06-26 13:32 #36273Senior Member

Posts: 1170Wow! I didn't expect the house fee to be 100%! I guess I have to reconsider my tipping habits. I'll add a little more but at the same time, it's just a massage and HE, not FS.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 12:59 #36272Senior Member

Posts: 926Tomii- Tai Chi -Livonia
Appears to be a victim of the dreaded Livonia Orange Sticker syndrome.
-
04-06-26 10:40 #36271Senior Member

Posts: 462House fee
I know of 4 providers in the last 4 years that have shared that the house keeps 100% of house fee so tip is important to them.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
Each were from different AMPs.
Happy hunting men. SN.
-
04-06-26 10:37 #36270Senior Member

Posts: 127Information
I also read on a few back reviews if you say or do something she doesn't like she can go berserk on you.
Originally Posted by Jackeye234
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 09:17 #36269Senior Member

Posts: 38My Time
I had been to My Time twice about mid November. Had a great experience once with Maya and another time with Cindy. Then, just the day before Thanksgiving they shut down. I periodically drive-by to see if it's open, but no luck. It sounds like they may be open again though from the sounds of your post. Is that the case? Are they still located in the same place on 10 mile Road in Southfield? Any other information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Also, please feel free to private message me.
Originally Posted by Izutreb
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 16:40 #36268Senior Member

Posts: 37She's average looking and only does standard L1 HE. Also only allows above the waist roaming.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 14:04 #36267Senior Member

Posts: 309Blue lotus novi
A birdie told me they went there seen ci ci He joked about a BJ and she did BBBJ.
If I go in bring a wrap just incase it's true.
-
04-05-26 14:01 #36266Senior Member

Posts: 309Fri April 3rd saw two guys walk out about 20 minutes apart around 3 pm ish I called that message on both #'s then left.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 12:30 #36265Senior Member

Posts: 209Commerce Massage
Friday, March 27 afternoon-the sign on the door said closed for remodeling. I texted. She responded: available now. So there's that.
Originally Posted by LazyLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 10:53 #36264Senior Member

Posts: 141Busty Blonde Massage
https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...e/477714331360
Anyone know anything about this woman? Saw her on Tryst and SkiptheGames.
-
04-05-26 10:26 #36263Senior Member

Posts: 81Novi Natural Health + Commerce Massage (Affiliated)
I noticed the google maps for Commerce Massage was purged of a phone number when I went to call them a week or two back.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
I didn't think much of it as I always just walk in to NNH and CM in the past. But maybe something is up.
-
04-05-26 07:35 #36262Senior Member

Posts: 486On top of it, the women need to pay for housing and food. Some places let the girls sleep in empty rooms, for a fee/rent. In turn, if / when the place get raided, the girls have no separate address to call home. That's often what LE uses to charge the place with trafficking, I. E. LE alleges that the girls were unable to leave the place and were forced to work.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 07:30 #36261Senior Member

Posts: 309Novi natural health both phone # not working?
Hello there Friday I was right by Novi natural health so I drove by seen older guy walk out then drove down the street get gas and tryed both phone numbers no ring both said message like they were disconnected Drive by again saw guy waiting out.
Phone off when client inside? There only one lady there?









Reply With Quote





