Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 37331
-
04-07-26 08:37 #36281Regular Member

Posts: 16Around that same area years ago next to the dog. Grooming place on there was a spa that had a bunch of hotties one named Apple they then moved to Royal oak a small building off Woodward up stairs I miss those day's. If anyone recalls them.
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 17:47 #36280Regular Member

Posts: 18My time
Same spot, same phone number. Even though I got no action, from discussion here it sounds like they were being cautious since I'm not a regular. It was also locked but there is a doorbell. Happy to hear if anyone has recent success.
Originally Posted by MutualTouch
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 17:41 #36279Senior Member

Posts: 143My first ever experience
Wow, that just brought me back. Cindy was her name. Will never forget her. My first Parlor experience.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 16:00 #36278Senior Member

Posts: 81Vital Troy?
If anyone goes (its a bit far for me) report if they have ChinChin there. I was addicted.
Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 15:41 #36277Senior Member

Posts: 263Sounds like a recipe for success.
Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 14:34 #36276Senior Member

Posts: 48Vital Reborn in Troy
My regular tells me that the owner of Vital will re-open in Troy. And is trying to "borrow" a state license from a (nother)/ existing spa.
-
04-06-26 13:55 #36275Senior Member

Posts: 39My Time is now open, confirmed
See title.
Originally Posted by MutualTouch
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 13:33 #36274Senior Member

Posts: 148Lotus Health
I had some time today so I checked it out.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
Can confirm about CeCe and her talents.
Although, she is nothing to write home about, looks-wise. FS is out of the question.
-
04-06-26 13:32 #36273Senior Member

Posts: 1170Wow! I didn't expect the house fee to be 100%! I guess I have to reconsider my tipping habits. I'll add a little more but at the same time, it's just a massage and HE, not FS.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 12:59 #36272Senior Member

Posts: 924Tomii- Tai Chi -Livonia
Appears to be a victim of the dreaded Livonia Orange Sticker syndrome.
-
04-06-26 10:40 #36271Senior Member

Posts: 462House fee
I know of 4 providers in the last 4 years that have shared that the house keeps 100% of house fee so tip is important to them.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
Each were from different AMPs.
Happy hunting men. SN.
-
04-06-26 10:37 #36270Senior Member

Posts: 127Information
I also read on a few back reviews if you say or do something she doesn't like she can go berserk on you.
Originally Posted by Jackeye234
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 09:17 #36269Senior Member

Posts: 38My Time
I had been to My Time twice about mid November. Had a great experience once with Maya and another time with Cindy. Then, just the day before Thanksgiving they shut down. I periodically drive-by to see if it's open, but no luck. It sounds like they may be open again though from the sounds of your post. Is that the case? Are they still located in the same place on 10 mile Road in Southfield? Any other information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Also, please feel free to private message me.
Originally Posted by Izutreb
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 16:40 #36268Senior Member

Posts: 37She's average looking and only does standard L1 HE. Also only allows above the waist roaming.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 14:04 #36267Senior Member

Posts: 309Blue lotus novi
A birdie told me they went there seen ci ci He joked about a BJ and she did BBBJ.
If I go in bring a wrap just incase it's true.








Reply With Quote





