Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36281
    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that just brought me back. Cindy was her name. Will never forget her. My first Parlor experience.
    Around that same area years ago next to the dog. Grooming place on there was a spa that had a bunch of hotties one named Apple they then moved to Royal oak a small building off Woodward up stairs I miss those day's. If anyone recalls them.

  2. #36280

    My time

    Quote Originally Posted by MutualTouch  [View Original Post]
    I had been to My Time twice about mid November. Had a great experience once with Maya and another time with Cindy. Then, just the day before Thanksgiving they shut down. I periodically drive-by to see if it's open, but no luck. It sounds like they may be open again though from the sounds of your post. Is that the case? Are they still located in the same place on 10 mile Road in Southfield? Any other information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Also, please feel free to private message me.
    Same spot, same phone number. Even though I got no action, from discussion here it sounds like they were being cautious since I'm not a regular. It was also locked but there is a doorbell. Happy to hear if anyone has recent success.

  3. #36279

    My first ever experience

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    About 15 or 20 years ago there was an AMP in Troy. I think it was north side of Maple just west of 75. They always had young hotties sitting on a couch next to the reception desk. The last time I was there, they had a middle aged white woman behind the reception desk and she bought me to my room and to my surprise she was the one to give me a massage. Something didn't seem right so I kept my hands to myself and didn't make any moves. Within a few weeks that place was shut down. I read here on the forum that some dude in his 70's was caught up in the mess when they raided the place. That spa was talked about heavily on the forum and I'm sure there's plenty of mongers on here that remember that place. I think maybe that white woman was a plant.
    Wow, that just brought me back. Cindy was her name. Will never forget her. My first Parlor experience.

  4. #36278

    Vital Troy?

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon  [View Original Post]
    My regular tells me that the owner of Vital will re-open in Troy. And is trying to "borrow" a state license from a (nother)/ existing spa.
    If anyone goes (its a bit far for me) report if they have ChinChin there. I was addicted.

  5. #36277
    Quote Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon  [View Original Post]
    My regular tells me that the owner of Vital will re-open in Troy. And is trying to "borrow" a state license from a (nother)/ existing spa.
    Sounds like a recipe for success.

  6. #36276

    Vital Reborn in Troy

    My regular tells me that the owner of Vital will re-open in Troy. And is trying to "borrow" a state license from a (nother)/ existing spa.

  7. #36275

    My Time is now open, confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by MutualTouch  [View Original Post]
    I had been to My Time twice about mid November. Had a great experience once with Maya and another time with Cindy. Then, just the day before Thanksgiving they shut down. I periodically drive-by to see if it's open, but no luck. It sounds like they may be open again though from the sounds of your post. Is that the case? Are they still located in the same place on 10 mile Road in Southfield? Any other information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Also, please feel free to private message me.
    See title.

  8. #36274

    Lotus Health

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    A birdie told me they went there seen ci ci He joked about a BJ and she did BBBJ.

    If I go in bring a wrap just incase it's true.
    I had some time today so I checked it out.

    Can confirm about CeCe and her talents.

    Although, she is nothing to write home about, looks-wise. FS is out of the question.

  9. #36273
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I know of 4 providers in the last 4 years that have shared that the house keeps 100% of house fee so tip is important to them.

    Each were from different AMPs.

    Happy hunting men. SN.
    Wow! I didn't expect the house fee to be 100%! I guess I have to reconsider my tipping habits. I'll add a little more but at the same time, it's just a massage and HE, not FS.

  10. #36272

    Tomii- Tai Chi -Livonia

    Appears to be a victim of the dreaded Livonia Orange Sticker syndrome.

  11. #36271

    House fee

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    If it's a massage and HE only place it's typically 40-50% of the house fee is for the provider. FS places can be as little as $10-20 to the provider and in some cases all they get is tip. But that's FS places which this place is not.

    So I know you are thinking, then she makes 70,80,90 depending on your tip for an hour of not doing much work. True. But she also might only get 1-3 clients a day so 150-200 a day is not much. Some days it's less than 100 or goose egg at some of the lesser known places. But let's get real, when it comes to economics here it's no different than anywhere else, considering inflation. $50 tip is the new minimum expectation for HE service. Especially UTC touch. In there mind 20 is tip for massage, 20 is tip for HE, 20 is tip for you touch them, another 20 maybe gets you lip service, and so on.
    I know of 4 providers in the last 4 years that have shared that the house keeps 100% of house fee so tip is important to them.

    Each were from different AMPs.

    Happy hunting men. SN.

  12. #36270

    Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackeye234  [View Original Post]
    She's average looking and only does standard L1 HE. Also only allows above the waist roaming.
    I also read on a few back reviews if you say or do something she doesn't like she can go berserk on you.

  13. #36269

    My Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Izutreb  [View Original Post]
    "My time" on 10 mile between Southfield and Evergreen.

    Not sure what's up with this place. I saw it advertised somewhere (StG?) and decided to try it out I think Oct 2025 when it first opened. Chose HH. Was pretty quickly offered FS, but neither of us had a cover so I opted for L1. Interesting, might come back again later more prepared. Short girl 30's with some curves but cute and did a good L1 with some titty fucking action. Can't remember what it cost.

    Tried it again last month, noone answered the phone and door was locked. Figured it was shut down.

    Saw an advertisement on STG again so tried it out yesterday. Opted for an hour, 80 cash. Different girl, slimmer 30's but cute, named BD (Bee Dee? Bidi? But when I tried for some signals she stepped away, removed my hands etc. She gave a great massage and even uncovered my ass and worked the glutes well, but no overt signals from her. Couldn't mast on the flip because of the lack of teasing. Kept me covered and stretched me out. I tipped 20 and went my merry way. Didn't have time for a second stop to get a nut.

    Anyone else try this spot with any success? Was my first time a fluke? I wish I would have caught the first ones name.
    I had been to My Time twice about mid November. Had a great experience once with Maya and another time with Cindy. Then, just the day before Thanksgiving they shut down. I periodically drive-by to see if it's open, but no luck. It sounds like they may be open again though from the sounds of your post. Is that the case? Are they still located in the same place on 10 mile Road in Southfield? Any other information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Also, please feel free to private message me.

  14. #36268
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...e/477714331360

    Anyone know anything about this woman? Saw her on Tryst and SkiptheGames.
    She's average looking and only does standard L1 HE. Also only allows above the waist roaming.

  15. #36267

    Blue lotus novi

    A birdie told me they went there seen ci ci He joked about a BJ and she did BBBJ.

    If I go in bring a wrap just incase it's true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape