Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 2506 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 1075 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 37583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36473

    My time. BD

    "My time" on 10 mile between Southfield and Evergreen.

    Not sure what's up with this place. I saw it advertised somewhere (StG?) and decided to try it out I think Oct 2025 when it first opened. Chose HH. Was pretty quickly offered FS, but neither of us had a cover so I opted for L1. Interesting, might come back again later more prepared. Short girl 30's with some curves but cute and did a good L1 with some titty fucking action. Can't remember what it cost.

    Tried it again last month, noone answered the phone and door was locked. Figured it was shut down.

    Saw an advertisement on STG again so tried it out yesterday. Opted for an hour, 80 cash. Different girl, slimmer 30's but cute, named BD (Bee Dee? Bidi? But when I tried for some signals she stepped away, removed my hands etc. She gave a great massage and even uncovered my ass and worked the glutes well, but no overt signals from her. Couldn't mast on the flip because of the lack of teasing. Kept me covered and stretched me out. I tipped 20 and went my merry way. Didn't have time for a second stop to get a nut.

    Anyone else try this spot with any success? Was my first time a fluke? I wish I would have caught the first ones name.

  2. #36472

    Han Massage Waterford

    The back was jacked out of shape so I thought I'd try out a newer massage place in Waterford (59 between Airport &Crescent) . Didn't catch any names, not a bad massage but not even a nut grazing. LOL, was covered for most of the massage! Probably won't go again, your typical 50 something Asian. Maybe a 6 out of 10 ! Stay safe!!

  3. #36471

    Tiffany at Six & Farmington Closed?

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon  [View Original Post]
    A buddy tells me that Tiffany closed and the windows are covered in yellow paper. Anyone able to confirm?
    Somebody posted in the Ann Arbor forum they were closed about a month ago. I went there in early February and had a good time, but when I called them the next week their phone was disconnected and never heard from them again.

  4. #36470

    Great Hand. Eva

    After reading a review of Eva at Great Hands I figured I'd go take her for a spin. I sent a text and made an early afternoon, 11 am, appointment to go see her. I opted for a 30 minute session, which like someone else reported, the "massage" left a lot to be desired. She teased for a minute or two and then had me flip over where she asked what I wanted. I opted for full service for $1. 5. She got undressed and started with a BBBJ and which was nothing special. After a little while she threw on the cover and climbed on top for some CG, which she barely moved for and I did every last bit of work. That got boring real fast so I had her flip over and we went to missionary as she just laid there, again. I worked quickly to just get it over with because this was not an enjoyable session for me at all!

    She isn't hard on the eyes but there's not much of a body on her and the little bit of a body that she does have is very soft / loose. She's very slim, small butt that has not tone to it, small sloppy tits. She was an absolute dead fish the entire time. I absolutely would not repeat with her. However, on my way out I saw a very attractive, younger looking girl with what appeared to be a very nice body. I'll definitely be swinging by to give her a spin!

  5. #36469
    Quote Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon  [View Original Post]
    A buddy tells me that Tiffany closed and the windows are covered in yellow paper. Anyone able to confirm?
    Tru that. The paper might be more off white, antique white, than yellow.

  6. #36468

    Yes closed

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon  [View Original Post]
    A buddy tells me that Tiffany closed and the windows are covered in yellow paper. Anyone able to confirm?
    Surprised they were open this long. Livonia does not allow new massage places. They operated as a beauty spa but all google reviews and of course reports here are of massage, and there was already another massage place (very legit) in the same plaza so again, surprised they were allowed to operate as long as they did.

  7. #36467

    Tiffany at Six & Farmington Closed?

    A buddy tells me that Tiffany closed and the windows are covered in yellow paper. Anyone able to confirm?

  8. #36466

    Great Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy123  [View Original Post]
    I went there for the first time yesterday around 4 pm. It seemed very busy but was shown into a small room and paid $50 for 30 minutes by Yumi. She was friendly, late 30's? Short, chubby with a nice rack.

    She came back in before I was undressed, but not an issue with me. A light but relaxing massage for 5 minutes, then she asked me to flip and removed the towel. Said it was busy, so did I want BJ or FS? I opted for the CBJ for $120 - maybe I overpaid, but I was also in a hurry. She released the puppies and cleaned me down, then climbed onto the end of the table and started. Good technique and lasted 15 minutes or so. Cleaned me up and asked if I wanted the rest of the massage, but I like to leave once I'm done. She said to come back earlier in the day when it's not so busy, and that they also have 4 new younger girls.

    Overall, not a bad experience, but not as amazing as some reports. That may be my inexperience and the time of the day.
    Thanks for the intel.

    I learned that, for me, no matter what level of service I am aiming for the hour is best. Great Hands has never disappointed even if I paid for an hour with Linda, skip the massage, and got straight down to business. Sure, I've paid for an hour and got forty minutes, but man it has always been worth it.

    Great Hands is a busy place and I haven't been there in a while. I've tried. But, the parking lot (in back) seems to always be full. I text Linda from time to time and we can never seem to get on the same page. (She just got back from the West Coast.).

    I'm a long timer and am happy with Sonia, Commerce, and Spring Well.

    Checked out Commerce today and the sign on the door said closed for repairs. I texted the NY number, however, and was told to come in. (I opted for an ATF UTR).

  9. #36465

    Great Hands 3/26

    I went there for the first time yesterday around 4 pm. It seemed very busy but was shown into a small room and paid $50 for 30 minutes by Yumi. She was friendly, late 30's? Short, chubby with a nice rack.

    She came back in before I was undressed, but not an issue with me. A light but relaxing massage for 5 minutes, then she asked me to flip and removed the towel. Said it was busy, so did I want BJ or FS? I opted for the CBJ for $120 - maybe I overpaid, but I was also in a hurry. She released the puppies and cleaned me down, then climbed onto the end of the table and started. Good technique and lasted 15 minutes or so. Cleaned me up and asked if I wanted the rest of the massage, but I like to leave once I'm done. She said to come back earlier in the day when it's not so busy, and that they also have 4 new younger girls.

    Overall, not a bad experience, but not as amazing as some reports. That may be my inexperience and the time of the day.

  10. #36464

    Roses

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobozhdao  [View Original Post]
    Went to Great Hands today to see Eva after reading the recent good reviews and she definitely did not disappoint.

    Tall, slim, young, and very down to earth, with a naturally sexy and feminine vibe.

    Started with a light massage, then BBBJ and DATY before moving into CFS. She switched positions multiple times, was very accommodating, and kept everything smooth and engaging throughout.

    Overall a very enjoyable experience, will definitely be back.
    Entry fee? Service fee? This place is on my radar TY.

  11. #36463

    Great Hands?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobozhdao  [View Original Post]
    Went to Great Hands today to see Eva after reading the recent good reviews and she definitely did not disappoint.

    Tall, slim, young, and very down to earth, with a naturally sexy and feminine vibe.

    Started with a light massage, then BBBJ and DATY before moving into CFS. She switched positions multiple times, was very accommodating, and kept everything smooth and engaging throughout.

    Overall a very enjoyable experience, will definitely be back.
    Great Hands, oak Park or elsewhere?

  12. #36462

    Was there 2 weeks ago

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    Used to be one of my regular stops. Jenny (no longer there) would simulate BBBJ with 69 and inviting DATY. Park in the back, use the back door. One winter day I showed up, Amazon had just been there so I picked up the package and rang the doorbell. When she opened the door she said, "Oh mailman!" that laugh lasted for years. There have never been more than two. Always attractive- women seemingly in their mid 30's. I haven't been there in a while, but have tried and demurred because the parking lot has been full. Never had anything more service-wise beyond the faux 69 with Jenny. No shower.
    Amanda was the 40 y / o provider. Sexy face kinda thick build but not fat. Great massage with reasonable teasing before flip. And a skilled vet at finishing.

    Happy hunting,

    SN.

  13. #36461

    "Massage" on Greenfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    I Know there's been past reports about the hose on Greenfield (just and of 11 Mi) with a "massage" sign in the front window. But none recent. Is there a business name and any intel?
    Used to be one of my regular stops. Jenny (no longer there) would simulate BBBJ with 69 and inviting DATY. Park in the back, use the back door. One winter day I showed up, Amazon had just been there so I picked up the package and rang the doorbell. When she opened the door she said, "Oh mailman!" that laugh lasted for years. There have never been more than two. Always attractive- women seemingly in their mid 30's. I haven't been there in a while, but have tried and demurred because the parking lot has been full. Never had anything more service-wise beyond the faux 69 with Jenny. No shower.

  14. #36460

    Great Hands Eva

    Went to Great Hands today to see Eva after reading the recent good reviews and she definitely did not disappoint.

    Tall, slim, young, and very down to earth, with a naturally sexy and feminine vibe.

    Started with a light massage, then BBBJ and DATY before moving into CFS. She switched positions multiple times, was very accommodating, and kept everything smooth and engaging throughout.

    Overall a very enjoyable experience, will definitely be back.

  15. #36459
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Maru. Standard finish.
    Yup. Visited recently. 50 for half hour. 60 for finish no extras. She will let you explore a bit if you tip more.

    Been a bunch of times, massage is usually half decent. Seems like they change up the roster every 6 months or so. I've had report with some who will go topless or pull their pants down but never more than L1 and never let me under the skivvies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape