Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 37583
-
04-05-26 14:04 #36518Senior Member

Posts: 309Blue lotus novi
A birdie told me they went there seen ci ci He joked about a BJ and she did BBBJ.
If I go in bring a wrap just incase it's true.
-
04-05-26 14:01 #36517Senior Member

Posts: 309Fri April 3rd saw two guys walk out about 20 minutes apart around 3 pm ish I called that message on both #'s then left.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 12:30 #36516Senior Member

Posts: 209Commerce Massage
Friday, March 27 afternoon-the sign on the door said closed for remodeling. I texted. She responded: available now. So there's that.
Originally Posted by LazyLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 10:53 #36515Senior Member

Posts: 141Busty Blonde Massage
https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...e/477714331360
Anyone know anything about this woman? Saw her on Tryst and SkiptheGames.
-
04-05-26 10:26 #36514Senior Member

Posts: 81Novi Natural Health + Commerce Massage (Affiliated)
I noticed the google maps for Commerce Massage was purged of a phone number when I went to call them a week or two back.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
I didn't think much of it as I always just walk in to NNH and CM in the past. But maybe something is up.
-
04-05-26 07:35 #36513Senior Member

Posts: 486On top of it, the women need to pay for housing and food. Some places let the girls sleep in empty rooms, for a fee/rent. In turn, if / when the place get raided, the girls have no separate address to call home. That's often what LE uses to charge the place with trafficking, I. E. LE alleges that the girls were unable to leave the place and were forced to work.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 07:30 #36512Senior Member

Posts: 309Novi natural health both phone # not working?
Hello there Friday I was right by Novi natural health so I drove by seen older guy walk out then drove down the street get gas and tryed both phone numbers no ring both said message like they were disconnected Drive by again saw guy waiting out.
Phone off when client inside? There only one lady there?
-
04-05-26 00:58 #36511Banned Member

Posts: 58Get a Canadian IP
AVG's VPN has four Canadian cities. Get an IP from any.
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 19:12 #36510Senior Member

Posts: 924None of them are getting rich. Even the most successful such as Mikki in Jackson, works into their seventies.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 17:01 #36509Senior Member

Posts: 89Canadian only
I could never get an account. Does not like non-canadian IP.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 11:31 #36508Senior Member

Posts: 423House fee split
If it's a massage and HE only place it's typically 40-50% of the house fee is for the provider. FS places can be as little as $10-20 to the provider and in some cases all they get is tip. But that's FS places which this place is not.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
So I know you are thinking, then she makes 70,80,90 depending on your tip for an hour of not doing much work. True. But she also might only get 1-3 clients a day so 150-200 a day is not much. Some days it's less than 100 or goose egg at some of the lesser known places. But let's get real, when it comes to economics here it's no different than anywhere else, considering inflation. $50 tip is the new minimum expectation for HE service. Especially UTC touch. In there mind 20 is tip for massage, 20 is tip for HE, 20 is tip for you touch them, another 20 maybe gets you lip service, and so on.
-
04-04-26 11:13 #36507Senior Member

Posts: 1170I'm curious. How much of the house fee do you think the provider gets? I can't imagine that it's nothing.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 07:18 #36506Senior Member

Posts: 486I agree and I'm not suggesting that the $40 was inappropriate. But if the price of extras isn't agreed to at the beginning and the girl mentally conjures up expectations, and the expectations aren't met at the end, she's may give you the pissy look on the way out.
Originally Posted by LazyLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 16:21 #36505Senior Member

Posts: 246Here's an idea.
DON'T get banned on terb. I have had zero issues communicating on different postings.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 16:10 #36504Senior Member

Posts: 203Terb Lingo
They don't use "CIP" on asian ads at Terb. Look for "Special Services" in the ad.
Originally Posted by SkillyDog
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




