Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 1072 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36266
    Fri April 3rd saw two guys walk out about 20 minutes apart around 3 pm ish I called that message on both #'s then left.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    Friday, March 27 afternoon-the sign on the door said closed for remodeling. I texted. She responded: available now. So there's that.

  2. #36265

    Commerce Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyLover  [View Original Post]
    I noticed the google maps for Commerce Massage was purged of a phone number when I went to call them a week or two back.

    I didn't think much of it as I always just walk in to NNH and CM in the past. But maybe something is up.
    Friday, March 27 afternoon-the sign on the door said closed for remodeling. I texted. She responded: available now. So there's that.

  3. #36264

    Busty Blonde Massage

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...e/477714331360

    Anyone know anything about this woman? Saw her on Tryst and SkiptheGames.

  4. #36263

    Novi Natural Health + Commerce Massage (Affiliated)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hello there Friday I was right by Novi natural health so I drove by seen older guy walk out then drove down the street get gas and tryed both phone numbers no ring both said message like they were disconnected Drive by again saw guy waiting out.

    Phone off when client inside? There only one lady there?
    I noticed the google maps for Commerce Massage was purged of a phone number when I went to call them a week or two back.

    I didn't think much of it as I always just walk in to NNH and CM in the past. But maybe something is up.

  5. #36262
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    None of them are getting rich. Even the most successful such as Mikki in Jackson, works into their seventies.
    On top of it, the women need to pay for housing and food. Some places let the girls sleep in empty rooms, for a fee/rent. In turn, if / when the place get raided, the girls have no separate address to call home. That's often what LE uses to charge the place with trafficking, I. E. LE alleges that the girls were unable to leave the place and were forced to work.

  6. #36261

    Novi natural health both phone # not working?

    Hello there Friday I was right by Novi natural health so I drove by seen older guy walk out then drove down the street get gas and tryed both phone numbers no ring both said message like they were disconnected Drive by again saw guy waiting out.

    Phone off when client inside? There only one lady there?

  7. #36260

    Get a Canadian IP

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyV8  [View Original Post]
    I could never get an account. Does not like non-canadian IP.
    AVG's VPN has four Canadian cities. Get an IP from any.

  8. #36259
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    If it's a massage and HE only place it's typically 40-50% of the house fee is for the provider. FS places can be as little as $10-20 to the provider and in some cases all they get is tip. But that's FS places which this place is not.

    So I know you are thinking, then she makes 70,80,90 depending on your tip for an hour of not doing much work. True. But she also might only get 1-3 clients a day so 150-200 a day is not much. Some days it's less than 100 or goose egg at some of the lesser known places. But let's get real, when it comes to economics here it's no different than anywhere else, considering inflation. $50 tip is the new minimum expectation for HE service. Especially UTC touch. In there mind 20 is tip for massage, 20 is tip for HE, 20 is tip for you touch them, another 20 maybe gets you lip service, and so on.
    None of them are getting rich. Even the most successful such as Mikki in Jackson, works into their seventies.

  9. #36258

    Canadian only

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    DON'T get banned on terb. I have had zero issues communicating on different postings.
    I could never get an account. Does not like non-canadian IP.

  10. #36257

    House fee split

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious. How much of the house fee do you think the provider gets? I can't imagine that it's nothing.
    If it's a massage and HE only place it's typically 40-50% of the house fee is for the provider. FS places can be as little as $10-20 to the provider and in some cases all they get is tip. But that's FS places which this place is not.

    So I know you are thinking, then she makes 70,80,90 depending on your tip for an hour of not doing much work. True. But she also might only get 1-3 clients a day so 150-200 a day is not much. Some days it's less than 100 or goose egg at some of the lesser known places. But let's get real, when it comes to economics here it's no different than anywhere else, considering inflation. $50 tip is the new minimum expectation for HE service. Especially UTC touch. In there mind 20 is tip for massage, 20 is tip for HE, 20 is tip for you touch them, another 20 maybe gets you lip service, and so on.

  11. #36256
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    I agree and I'm not suggesting that the $40 was inappropriate. But if the price of extras isn't agreed to at the beginning and the girl mentally conjures up expectations, and the expectations aren't met at the end, she's may give you the pissy look on the way out.
    I'm curious. How much of the house fee do you think the provider gets? I can't imagine that it's nothing.

  12. #36255
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyLover  [View Original Post]
    I always tip on effort. Putting a girl to work for 40 mins on your dong, even if you struggle to get in the right head-space to finish is not on her. I often run into trouble with HEs because they seem preposterous. If I laugh there is almost zero chance I can finish. But if she's all sweaty from working it and tried, I tip her 60+. No shaming on just a 40 $ it's between you and her, but I am sure she would have expected 60 for 40 mins of smacken your kracken.
    I agree and I'm not suggesting that the $40 was inappropriate. But if the price of extras isn't agreed to at the beginning and the girl mentally conjures up expectations, and the expectations aren't met at the end, she's may give you the pissy look on the way out.

  13. #36254

    Here's an idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]
    Terb sucks, you can't even post asking certain things then they ban you.
    DON'T get banned on terb. I have had zero issues communicating on different postings.

  14. #36253

    Terb Lingo

    Quote Originally Posted by SkillyDog  [View Original Post]
    Your best bet is to sign up for a membership in the TERB. CC forums and, like this group, read reviews, do searches and reach out to other members via DM if needed to get good intel on what you are looking for. Markham is a great area for massage parlors, incall Asian, and outcall services. CIP might be the rarer acronym to find out there, but everything can be found with enough research.
    They don't use "CIP" on asian ads at Terb. Look for "Special Services" in the ad.

  15. #36252

    Tip Range for Incomplete HE

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps she was unhappy with $40.
    I always tip on effort. Putting a girl to work for 40 mins on your dong, even if you struggle to get in the right head-space to finish is not on her. I often run into trouble with HEs because they seem preposterous. If I laugh there is almost zero chance I can finish. But if she's all sweaty from working it and tried, I tip her 60+. No shaming on just a 40 $ it's between you and her, but I am sure she would have expected 60 for 40 mins of smacken your kracken.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape