Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 1102 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35831

    Gigi / glo ad

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster45  [View Original Post]
    Saw Gigi's post and saw reviews of the past. I had some short time and made contact. Quick response and given location. Agreed on a time. Location was around the diamond. Decided on a hh /8. Arrived and was asked to give her a few minutes and got a room number. She was polite. Will say she is a little older and looks like her pics. Did not seem to have the monkey either! Room was not junky and didn't notice any cigarette smell. Stripped down and had me lay on the bed. Got one of the better BBBJTC in a good while. That's all I was there for and then chatted for a bit. Got dressed and headed out. Seems to be a nice lady and would repeat to try the full experience. YMMV, I had a good experience! Catch her on STG!
    Do you have a link for her?

    TIA!!

  2. #35830
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveThemAll  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/987073477875

    Anybody tried this one yet? Low qv rate has me sketchy.
    She looks nasty, I wouldn't give her a dollar.

  3. #35829

    Did you ask her?

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAss93  [View Original Post]
    I read your review and was really hoping for a fantastic experience, and I did spend a bit more than I usually do. I didn't realize it when I made the donation because the lighting was low, but I did notice when we were doing it and couldn't stand for a moment, so I left without finishing. I felt so betrayed and couldn't sleep that night. It still gives me chills whenever I think about it. I'm not sure if you're old or intoxicated, but it's important to know if you're dealing with a girl or a guy.

    All the pictures in the ad he / she blurred the face and if you see the pictures it really looks like a girl until you see in person!
    Do you have any substantial proof? She has strong features but is a natural born woman, we had a conversation about that specifically and about her breast reduction surgery before we did anything. She was also reviewed by one or 2 other people before I posted this. Hope you didn't lose too much sleep.

  4. #35828

    Maria

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/987073477875

    Anybody tried this one yet? Low qv rate has me sketchy.

  5. #35827

    Gigi / Glo

    Saw Gigi's post and saw reviews of the past. I had some short time and made contact. Quick response and given location. Agreed on a time. Location was around the diamond. Decided on a hh /8. Arrived and was asked to give her a few minutes and got a room number. She was polite. Will say she is a little older and looks like her pics. Did not seem to have the monkey either! Room was not junky and didn't notice any cigarette smell. Stripped down and had me lay on the bed. Got one of the better BBBJTC in a good while. That's all I was there for and then chatted for a bit. Got dressed and headed out. Seems to be a nice lady and would repeat to try the full experience. YMMV, I had a good experience! Catch her on STG!

  6. #35826

    Her / pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Can you share what makes her a unicorn? A thick latina. They everywhere.
    That probably was her or her pimp / bf that posted or it's a scam. Same exact post in Frederickburg.

  7. #35825

    Unicorn?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    I found a unicorn. Beautiful, Sexy, nice personality and great assets.

    Visiting from Florida. Worth every Penney.

    Definitely see her again.

    Thank me later.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/200083336
    Can you share what makes her a unicorn? A thick latina. They everywhere.

  8. #35824

    Thats a guy with lady parts

    Quote Originally Posted by Avdol  [View Original Post]
    This is the best dream I've ever had, looks and skills blew me away. Extremely personable and down to earth. Do not lowball.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8670442.htm?cat=1
    I read your review and was really hoping for a fantastic experience, and I did spend a bit more than I usually do. I didn't realize it when I made the donation because the lighting was low, but I did notice when we were doing it and couldn't stand for a moment, so I left without finishing. I felt so betrayed and couldn't sleep that night. It still gives me chills whenever I think about it. I'm not sure if you're old or intoxicated, but it's important to know if you're dealing with a girl or a guy.

    All the pictures in the ad he / she blurred the face and if you see the pictures it really looks like a girl until you see in person!

  9. #35823
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Amanda or to gabby?
    Which Amanda.

  10. #35822

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Who was this in reference to?
    Ivy Jane, pornstar. She's in dc now she should be on Eros for that area.

  11. #35821

    Latina Dream. Unicorn

    I found a unicorn. Beautiful, Sexy, nice personality and great assets.

    Visiting from Florida. Worth every Penney.

    Definitely see her again.

    Thank me later.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/200083336

  12. #35820

    Link didn't work

    Who was this in reference to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Avdol  [View Original Post]
    Saw someone ask who gives the best BBBJ. Saw this one earlier this week and she has a gag reflex but she works it like there's no tomorrow.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6625107.htm

  13. #35819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Gabby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Gabby got clean has been for abit so hasn't been in the game. I keep trying to pull her back in hasn't worked yet haha.
    Do you mean early 40's,glasses wearing, skinny curvy hippy hooker pothead Gabby? Lived in a half renovated brick 2 story with her meth head boyfriend in Petersburg for years? If she's clean now, that's great. I don't know about clean but she was working out of the City Motel back in Nov early December. The body is still super tight. She was in a spot for some cash, but only wanted to see familiar faces.

  14. #35818
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Amanda or to gabby?
    Gabby got clean has been for abit so hasn't been in the game. I keep trying to pull her back in hasn't worked yet haha.

  15. #35817

    Old friends

    Anyone know what happened to Amanda or to gabby?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape