Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 37357
-
01-14-26 21:24 #35827Senior Member

Posts: 72Which Amanda.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 16:01 #35826Senior Member

Posts: 65Name
Ivy Jane, pornstar. She's in dc now she should be on Eros for that area.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 12:38 #35825Senior Member

Posts: 61Latina Dream. Unicorn
I found a unicorn. Beautiful, Sexy, nice personality and great assets.
Visiting from Florida. Worth every Penney.
Definitely see her again.
Thank me later.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/200083336
-
01-13-26 20:23 #35824Senior Member

Posts: 76Link didn't work
Who was this in reference to?
Originally Posted by Avdol
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 17:31 #35823Senior Member

Posts: 1774Gabby?
Do you mean early 40's,glasses wearing, skinny curvy hippy hooker pothead Gabby? Lived in a half renovated brick 2 story with her meth head boyfriend in Petersburg for years? If she's clean now, that's great. I don't know about clean but she was working out of the City Motel back in Nov early December. The body is still super tight. She was in a spot for some cash, but only wanted to see familiar faces.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 15:58 #35822Senior Member

Posts: 71Gabby got clean has been for abit so hasn't been in the game. I keep trying to pull her back in hasn't worked yet haha.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 13:03 #35821Senior Member

Posts: 192Old friends
Anyone know what happened to Amanda or to gabby?
-
01-12-26 12:47 #35820Senior Member

Posts: 105On that if you do not send a deposit the only thing you will lose is time. These posers are only looking for easy suckers. Do not under any circumstances send deposits. I've seen some top tier and most of them won't ask for deposit and if they do I tell them up front I won't send anything until we meet so if it's a deal breaker sorry but those are my rules. Be willing to walk or stop the conversation. Be safe and smart.
Originally Posted by Avdol
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 12:11 #35819Senior Member

Posts: 105Scam
I could tell from looking at the pics that it was too good to be true, especially when I read, "Must book me thru my page so I don't mess up my college classes schedule-wise. " Uhh. Sure. So I go to her fanvue page, but of course to contact her that way, a donation is required. Needless to say, I didn't pay it. Just another scam.
Originally Posted by Avdol
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 10:20 #35818Senior Member

Posts: 253She's been reviewed not that long ago. Sounded like a good time.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 19:39 #35817Senior Member

Posts: 1333Nova
I believe there were positive reports in the Nova area.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 11:27 #35816Senior Member

Posts: 65Warning
I didn't even try this number but I wanted to let you elders know that AI is going to be used more and more to scam you. They will be able to send "verification" pics with whatever amount of fingers up or even if you ask them to take a picture with a newspaper or whatever the modern equivalent is. This one has a vcu shirt on, she is still a scam. There's a certain uncanniness when it comes to AI, my suggestion is go on twitter where there's a ton of AI pics and start noticing the indicators. Remember that whatever picture you see of AI, that's the worst AI will ever be, meaning it's only going to get more difficult to tell the difference.
https://callescort.org/804-478-0336
-
01-11-26 10:57 #35815Senior Member

Posts: 71Look alive
Anybody take the plunge on this yet?
https://callescort.org/919-897-8389
-
01-11-26 09:05 #35814Senior Member

Posts: 617Great response.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 23:26 #35813Senior Member

Posts: 71For someone on the monkey don't know how she remains that huge haha.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






