Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35801

    Best BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    What's your experience? Who gives the best bbj with DT and swallow? My vote. Talia all day.
    I say Talia a while ago, like two years and it was awesome. Right now in a pinch I see Pepper for a QV BBBJ only for 80. I just close my eyes because she is HUGE and in rough shape. I am in and out in 5-7 minutes. Also allows filming. She still has a pretty face though.

  2. #35800

    New Asian Talent

    About 10 days ago I went up to Fairfax to see about buying a car. Knowing that Northern Virginia is always packed with a big variety of girls so I started to search. Had sent messages to a few and the first to respond was this Asian girl named Lfei. Gorgeous little Chinese girl about 5-2 with nice slender body and knows how to use it. Had a really great time. Just got a text that she will be coming to Richmond on Sunday and wanted to know if I might like to meet. I am going to. So to share, if anyone has any interest. https://encounter-us.com/

    Also told if Richmond is good they would make regular visits.

  3. #35799

    Amazing head

    Saw someone ask who gives the best BBBJ. Saw this one earlier this week and she has a gag reflex but she works it like there's no tomorrow.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6625107.htm

  4. #35798

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    A link provided would be helpful.

    Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/076330349219

  5. #35797

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy85  [View Original Post]
    Was able to see Becky few weeks ago at the suburban inn down by Chester. Quoted me 130 qv with greek. Asked if she had any lingerie that she can wear before I got there. Said no, she left all of that at home. Was greeted with a regular bath robe LOL it's ok though. Room did smell like 420. Laid the donation on the time. Body was showered hair not so much. Laid the donation on the table. Talked for a bit. She's def a nice person. Nice thick body. Didn't see any tracks. Head game / dt 6. She got on top. Nice racks then turned around for cowgirl, nice ass view. Riding 5. Got on all four. Tried regular k9 then greek. She can't really throw back or twerk 5. So did all the pounding LOL Everything covered she's pretty and seems like a cool person but she can't really do much. Probably will see her one more time if she wear something sexy for qv no greek. My opinion should be 80 qv. Stay safe.
    A link provided would be helpful.

    Thanks.

  6. #35796

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy85  [View Original Post]
    Happen to me too when she posted inFredericksburg. Met her at the best western. She told me sit down you want something to drink? I'm from Colombia. I responded where's your friend the blonde chick from the ad LOL Igot up and left. She told me to give her a tip at least LOL no way.
    Parcero, uno nunca sabe en qu lo se mete.

    Ya me tienen hasta la coronilla estas chicas.
    I am tired

  7. #35795
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Just left Chester and wanted to let every one know this was a total catfish. It was a homily old lady in a thong bikini with breast implants that looked nothing like the pictures and she was around 65-70 years old. She was very mad when I called her a catfish and walked out. Be smart out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/874822115616
    Happen to me too when she posted inFredericksburg. Met her at the best western. She told me sit down you want something to drink? I'm from Colombia. I responded where's your friend the blonde chick from the ad LOL Igot up and left. She told me to give her a tip at least LOL no way.

  8. #35794

    Italian MILF Hottie

    Saw her twice at the suburban inn. 100 qv with BBBJ. She's cool but strict. Even sets her timer on her watch LOL she's has ridiculous rates for hhr, hr, greek or bare or even msog. Like crazy high numbers. Anyway BBBJ / dt was good 7. Riding 6. K9 5. Decent body cute ass and ok BBBJ. Would probably see her few more times. She's not young more like 45-48. No track marks. Qv should be 80. Stay safe.

  9. #35793

    Becky

    Was able to see Becky few weeks ago at the suburban inn down by Chester. Quoted me 130 qv with greek. Asked if she had any lingerie that she can wear before I got there. Said no, she left all of that at home. Was greeted with a regular bath robe LOL it's ok though. Room did smell like 420. Laid the donation on the time. Body was showered hair not so much. Laid the donation on the table. Talked for a bit. She's def a nice person. Nice thick body. Didn't see any tracks. Head game / dt 6. She got on top. Nice racks then turned around for cowgirl, nice ass view. Riding 5. Got on all four. Tried regular k9 then greek. She can't really throw back or twerk 5. So did all the pounding LOL Everything covered she's pretty and seems like a cool person but she can't really do much. Probably will see her one more time if she wear something sexy for qv no greek. My opinion should be 80 qv. Stay safe.

  10. #35792

    Talia

    Does anyone have a add for Talia I've searched for it but either it dosent show or add is expired and I want to make sure it's not a random.

  11. #35791

    Chester Catfish

    Just left Chester and wanted to let every one know this was a total catfish. It was a homily old lady in a thong bikini with breast implants that looked nothing like the pictures and she was around 65-70 years old. She was very mad when I called her a catfish and walked out. Be smart out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/874822115616

  12. #35790
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this ad in STG for awhile and want to take the plunge. Pretty sure it is not a LEO ad since it has been up for months. Not much info in the ad and can't find any searches on the phone #. Looks like she is on West Broad. Any comments or info would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/339850668259
    She posts non stop, often multiple times a day and pictures look gross. It seems like every time I go to Skip the Games I see her gross butt pictures. I've never taken the bait on that one. Good luck.

  13. #35789

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    What's your experience? Who gives the best bbj with DT and swallow? My vote. Talia all day.
    There has been some good ones throughout the years, but for me today it would have to be Yaa Yaa hands down. She gives one of the wettest blow jobs out there. It usually takes a lot for me to cum from just a blow job but I have to ask her to stop every time or I would blow before the main event. She always allows me to finish in her mouth but she doesn't swallow. That's not a deal breaker for me as long as she catches it in her mouth.

  14. #35788

    Any Info?

    I have been seeing this ad in STG for awhile and want to take the plunge. Pretty sure it is not a LEO ad since it has been up for months. Not much info in the ad and can't find any searches on the phone #. Looks like she is on West Broad. Any comments or info would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/339850668259

  15. #35787

    I am interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Karma and Chelsea are doing doubles tonight so if anyone is down for some fun, just them up and if you need their digits just hmu.
    Do you have a link to their ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape