Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 37345
-
01-15-26 16:03 #35830Regular Member

Posts: 15She looks nasty, I wouldn't give her a dollar.
Originally Posted by LoveThemAll
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 15:59 #35829Senior Member

Posts: 65Did you ask her?
Do you have any substantial proof? She has strong features but is a natural born woman, we had a conversation about that specifically and about her breast reduction surgery before we did anything. She was also reviewed by one or 2 other people before I posted this. Hope you didn't lose too much sleep.
Originally Posted by KickAss93
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 15:40 #35828Senior Member

Posts: 114Maria
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/987073477875
Anybody tried this one yet? Low qv rate has me sketchy.
-
01-15-26 15:26 #35827Senior Member

Posts: 81Gigi / Glo
Saw Gigi's post and saw reviews of the past. I had some short time and made contact. Quick response and given location. Agreed on a time. Location was around the diamond. Decided on a hh /8. Arrived and was asked to give her a few minutes and got a room number. She was polite. Will say she is a little older and looks like her pics. Did not seem to have the monkey either! Room was not junky and didn't notice any cigarette smell. Stripped down and had me lay on the bed. Got one of the better BBBJTC in a good while. That's all I was there for and then chatted for a bit. Got dressed and headed out. Seems to be a nice lady and would repeat to try the full experience. YMMV, I had a good experience! Catch her on STG!
-
01-15-26 14:17 #35826Senior Member

Posts: 92Her / pimp
That probably was her or her pimp / bf that posted or it's a scam. Same exact post in Frederickburg.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 11:01 #35825Senior Member

Posts: 316Unicorn?
Can you share what makes her a unicorn? A thick latina. They everywhere.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 10:28 #35824Regular Member

Posts: 8Thats a guy with lady parts
I read your review and was really hoping for a fantastic experience, and I did spend a bit more than I usually do. I didn't realize it when I made the donation because the lighting was low, but I did notice when we were doing it and couldn't stand for a moment, so I left without finishing. I felt so betrayed and couldn't sleep that night. It still gives me chills whenever I think about it. I'm not sure if you're old or intoxicated, but it's important to know if you're dealing with a girl or a guy.
Originally Posted by Avdol
[View Original Post]
All the pictures in the ad he / she blurred the face and if you see the pictures it really looks like a girl until you see in person!
-
01-14-26 21:24 #35823Senior Member

Posts: 72Which Amanda.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 16:01 #35822Senior Member

Posts: 65Name
Ivy Jane, pornstar. She's in dc now she should be on Eros for that area.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 12:38 #35821Senior Member

Posts: 61Latina Dream. Unicorn
I found a unicorn. Beautiful, Sexy, nice personality and great assets.
Visiting from Florida. Worth every Penney.
Definitely see her again.
Thank me later.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/200083336
-
01-13-26 20:23 #35820Senior Member

Posts: 76Link didn't work
Who was this in reference to?
Originally Posted by Avdol
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 17:31 #35819Senior Member

Posts: 1774Gabby?
Do you mean early 40's,glasses wearing, skinny curvy hippy hooker pothead Gabby? Lived in a half renovated brick 2 story with her meth head boyfriend in Petersburg for years? If she's clean now, that's great. I don't know about clean but she was working out of the City Motel back in Nov early December. The body is still super tight. She was in a spot for some cash, but only wanted to see familiar faces.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 15:58 #35818Senior Member

Posts: 71Gabby got clean has been for abit so hasn't been in the game. I keep trying to pull her back in hasn't worked yet haha.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 13:03 #35817Senior Member

Posts: 192Old friends
Anyone know what happened to Amanda or to gabby?
-
01-12-26 12:47 #35816Senior Member

Posts: 105On that if you do not send a deposit the only thing you will lose is time. These posers are only looking for easy suckers. Do not under any circumstances send deposits. I've seen some top tier and most of them won't ask for deposit and if they do I tell them up front I won't send anything until we meet so if it's a deal breaker sorry but those are my rules. Be willing to walk or stop the conversation. Be safe and smart.
Originally Posted by Avdol
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





