Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35785

    Bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Talia is one of my go-to girls. I picked up Jess one day on midlo. She has the depth and suction that finished me off in record time. Of course, she hasn't been answering her phone. Bee and Little Bit were always able to finish me quick. So finding a new one was special!!
    Jess is good. Bee great. But a little pricey and not enough suction for me. Never been with little bit but have heard nothing but good things. I don't know. Talia just is the complete package for me on the head game. And that kitty is nice as well.

  2. #35784

    Doubles for fun

    Karma and Chelsea are doing doubles tonight so if anyone is down for some fun, just them up and if you need their digits just hmu.

  3. #35783

    I was correct the first time

    Quote Originally Posted by Avdol  [View Original Post]
    Never seen Jessica but that is exactly how vaginas work, it takes time (few hours to few days) depending on the size to tighten back up. This is why if the girl only fucks you it feels like home.
    No, women do not get stretched, their vag does not have muscle memory to your dick. They widen upon arousal so that you can fit in but they do not get stretched out LOL.

  4. #35782

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    What's your experience? Who gives the best bbj with DT and swallow? My vote. Talia all day.
    Talia is one of my go-to girls. I picked up Jess one day on midlo. She has the depth and suction that finished me off in record time. Of course, she hasn't been answering her phone. Bee and Little Bit were always able to finish me quick. So finding a new one was special!!

  5. #35781

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by GNova1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with her? I texted, but she wanted a deposit. I'm, always careful with those, since, Yes I've been burned for thinking with the wrong head. Thanks for any info. HTTPS://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/199444269.
    Dude anyone who asks for a deposit is 100% scammer. Don't do it. Yes the video of her squirting looks awesome but it might not even be her. Hell it might not even be a "her" LOL.

  6. #35780

    Jessica?

    Has anyone met with her? I texted, but she wanted a deposit. I'm, always careful with those, since, Yes I've been burned for thinking with the wrong head. Thanks for any info. HTTPS://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/199444269.

  7. #35779

    Visiting

    Hi fellas I'm visiting Richmond in March. Like to get ahead on scheduling something. Looking for an independent masseuse that offers some basic extras, that won't break the bank. Last year when I visited I saw Lynn. She was nice, great tits, didn't think she was overly into the service tho. Any recommendations are welcome, you can pm me too if you want. Happy to share info if anyone makes it up to the Boston area at some point. Hope to chat soon thanks fellas.

  8. #35778

    Best BBJ

    What's your experience? Who gives the best bbj with DT and swallow? My vote. Talia all day.

  9. #35777

    Incorrect

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter  [View Original Post]
    Thats not how vagina's work, bro. Not sure why you want to pile on this Gal, but it doesn't make you look good.
    Never seen Jessica but that is exactly how vaginas work, it takes time (few hours to few days) depending on the size to tighten back up. This is why if the girl only fucks you it feels like home.

  10. #35776

    Biology

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more. I'm a well endowed AA man and it was the loosest I've been in. Some girls just see so many guys day after day the kitty never has a chance to tighten back and it just stays stretched. This is true with the older gals too.
    Thats not how vagina's work, bro. Not sure why you want to pile on this Gal, but it doesn't make you look good.

  11. #35775

    Chelsea interest

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea is bored out of her mind and wants to have some fun asap with some new people and regulars she sees. If you have have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.
    Can you send her info? She looks like a lot of fun.

  12. #35774
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once about a year ago. Couldn't even finish. One and done with that.
    Couldn't agree more. I'm a well endowed AA man and it was the loosest I've been in. Some girls just see so many guys day after day the kitty never has a chance to tighten back and it just stays stretched. This is true with the older gals too.

  13. #35773

    Giovanna

    This is the best dream I've ever had, looks and skills blew me away. Extremely personable and down to earth. Do not lowball.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8670442.htm?cat=1

  14. #35772

    Chelsea bored

    Chelsea is bored out of her mind and wants to have some fun asap with some new people and regulars she sees. If you have have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.

  15. #35771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Book with confidence. She is clean for over a year and looks fantastic. Love the healthy weight and amazing tits. Her rates are reasonable for a sexy girl next door that has dirty skills LOL.
    I am not into bigger girls but Paris is one of the VERY few for whom getting clean and putting on 50 or 60 lbs didn't kill the sexy. Her clean weight went into a bunch of key spots and she has the skills and attitude to make it work. I still prefer skinny but she is great fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape