Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 974 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 623 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 14603
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12773

    BandW

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Just a FYI. I did see this girl couple times its been awhile. But she looks better in person. Really really cool girl. Not a clock watcher. Gets right to the point. BBBJ. Covered full service. Nice tits to suck on. But as I said. She really really cool.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/176880678652
    I sent you a PM about her. Any other details?

  2. #12772

    Oppsi

    Quote Originally Posted by FisherKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw Rebeca last year because I thought her photos looked pretty good and I was looking for a mature provider. When I got to her location and saw her I should have started running. But unfortunately my small head has a mind of its own. The only way I could get off was to close my eyes and fantasize while she was blowing me. There are MUCH better options out there.
    I only did that one time. NFM. One looks like hunch back of Noter Dame. I was going real slow looking for her house. She came out all bent over & shit. I floored it and wouldn't you know it I didn't even get 2 houses putt putt backfire stalls.

  3. #12771

    Thick knows

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    To say the fucking least save you money believe me go else where.
    Waste of time, fake pics, crazy as fuk and doesn't have a clue as to how to present herself.

  4. #12770
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw Rebeca last year because I thought her photos looked pretty good and I was looking for a mature provider. When I got to her location and saw her I should have started running. But unfortunately my small head has a mind of its own. The only way I could get off was to close my eyes and fantasize while she was blowing me. There are MUCH better options out there.
    Exactly; She is short, dumpy, dark hair, and way older than the sears catalog lingerie pics. Crass and awkward to be around. Your call.

  5. #12769
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/075695752080

    Can't tell if this one is fake or not, number comes back as a dude. But burner numbers sometimes do that.
    I'd guess fake. I've seen those pics and that face in other parts of the country. Multiple city listings may mean scammer.

  6. #12768

    Pictures are NOT accurate!

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Actually looks pretty good for a GILF if the pics are accurate and not 10 years old. I am curious as well. Just not able to TOFTT right now.
    I saw Rebeca last year because I thought her photos looked pretty good and I was looking for a mature provider. When I got to her location and saw her I should have started running. But unfortunately my small head has a mind of its own. The only way I could get off was to close my eyes and fantasize while she was blowing me. There are MUCH better options out there.

  7. #12767

    Aloof

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever try this one? I am skeptical about her ad. All caps and the verbiage is a bit odd. Also she lists her Breasts as Small / petite the pics don't look like Small / petite tits to me.
    One Gentleman did say he saw her twice. First time sounded ok second time he said she acted mechanical. She did send me an addy once said we could car date in front of what looked like a very run down trailer or house. Never has incall I just can't do the car or in my case truck shit.

  8. #12766

    Make me cream

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Things didn't work out as planned. Hard for me to do any car shit or outcall. Last time I did a car thing I had seat all the way back. 19 yr old girl sucking my dick sitting at a carwash. I was about to cum in this girls mouth when some lady came knocking on window to. Well. She never got to what she wanted.

    But. I also have my eye on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/290563208966

    Its like damn finally some new pussy. Young pussy. Now if we can just get them incall.
    Did you ever try this one? I am skeptical about her ad. All caps and the verbiage is a bit odd. Also she lists her Breasts as Small / petite the pics don't look like Small / petite tits to me.

  9. #12765

    Scatter brain

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you it's not this one. Saw here a couple years ago and she is scatter brained and not really into it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...f/192634622673
    To say the fucking least save you money believe me go else where.

  10. #12764

    Rebeca

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    I visited 5 years ago and those pics were old then. Not a repeat for me.
    Thanks. I'll strike that one of my to do list.

  11. #12763

    Rebeca

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Actually looks pretty good for a GILF if the pics are accurate and not 10 years old. I am curious as well. Just not able to TOFTT right now.
    I visited 5 years ago and those pics were old then. Not a repeat for me.

  12. #12762

    Rebeca

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is here for the season but has anyone tried her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/331168008316
    Actually looks pretty good for a GILF if the pics are accurate and not 10 years old. I am curious as well. Just not able to TOFTT right now.

  13. #12761

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveHere1  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kelli that you speak of?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...keywords=kelli

    Thanks, DW.
    I can tell you it's not this one. Saw here a couple years ago and she is scatter brained and not really into it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...f/192634622673

  14. #12760

    Rebeca

    Looks like she is here for the season but has anyone tried her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/331168008316

  15. #12759

    Kelli?

    Is this the Kelli that you speak of?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...keywords=kelli

    Thanks, DW.

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    Lets face it we are all getting older, I've come to the conclusion that I need to see some older gals because they need loving too. Kelli is a nice person down on her luck trying to get by. She's in her early 60's. I said to her not to be mean or anything but you had to have been a knockout in your day. Honestly the trailer park sucks, potholes and a not so good place but she's trying. The menu is pretty much open and I didn't know until I left that the teeth folded back. I look forward now till next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape