Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 975 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 625 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 14623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12763

    Rebeca

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Actually looks pretty good for a GILF if the pics are accurate and not 10 years old. I am curious as well. Just not able to TOFTT right now.
    I visited 5 years ago and those pics were old then. Not a repeat for me.

  2. #12762

    Rebeca

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is here for the season but has anyone tried her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/331168008316
    Actually looks pretty good for a GILF if the pics are accurate and not 10 years old. I am curious as well. Just not able to TOFTT right now.

  3. #12761

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveHere1  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kelli that you speak of?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...keywords=kelli

    Thanks, DW.
    I can tell you it's not this one. Saw here a couple years ago and she is scatter brained and not really into it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...f/192634622673

  4. #12760

    Rebeca

    Looks like she is here for the season but has anyone tried her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/331168008316

  5. #12759

    Kelli?

    Is this the Kelli that you speak of?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...keywords=kelli

    Thanks, DW.

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    Lets face it we are all getting older, I've come to the conclusion that I need to see some older gals because they need loving too. Kelli is a nice person down on her luck trying to get by. She's in her early 60's. I said to her not to be mean or anything but you had to have been a knockout in your day. Honestly the trailer park sucks, potholes and a not so good place but she's trying. The menu is pretty much open and I didn't know until I left that the teeth folded back. I look forward now till next time.

  6. #12758
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Nothing less

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/075695752080

    Can't tell if this one is fake or not, number comes back as a dude. But burner numbers sometimes do that.

  7. #12757

    Veronica

    Anyone have intel or experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/525809416834

  8. #12756

    Butt

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Look at the ass on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/004589399262

    Sweet Jesus in Heaven Lord have mercy on my soul. I texted her prices average. But that's an ass going to need a good hr.
    God love you BNW on getting a chub on that butt. I think you could build a house on that thing!! Enjoy and get back to the guys on your adventure.

    LTD.

  9. #12755

    Great God almighty

    Look at the ass on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/004589399262

    Sweet Jesus in Heaven Lord have mercy on my soul. I texted her prices average. But that's an ass going to need a good hr.

  10. #12754

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She is up & running. Which is A Ok with me I don't have to waste my precious pussy time giving out her digits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/894798000796
    Say the post you are looking for ins't here.

  11. #12753

    Kelli

    Lets face it we are all getting older, I've come to the conclusion that I need to see some older gals because they need loving too. Kelli is a nice person down on her luck trying to get by. She's in her early 60's. I said to her not to be mean or anything but you had to have been a knockout in your day. Honestly the trailer park sucks, potholes and a not so good place but she's trying. The menu is pretty much open and I didn't know until I left that the teeth folded back. I look forward now till next time.

  12. #12752

    Unknown (Chanel)

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...l/659456780438

    Anyone meet this one? Any name I can search?
    She has an ad on Tryst Fort Myers using name Chanel.

    JK.

  13. #12751

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrik5  [View Original Post]
    Ashley gives a great massage, and can then follow it up with excellent enthusiasm for CFS positions with a BBBJ finish. Not thin, but nice body. A bit quirky as some have said. Usually excellent communication. Would like to work my way through the list, however!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/761261366740
    She has been on my radar for a while, tried reaching out to her a few times but never heard back.

  14. #12750

    Before the Gun Show

    Was going to the gun show at the civic center at 10:00 am so had some time to kill and figured I could get my pistol polished before going there. Lehigh Stacy why not? Always gets the job done and really my personal opinion I think her blow job gets better every time you see her. Her pussy is still as tight as ever, and thank you K-why Gel. Looked down and it was certainly polished enough to leave and also with a smile all the way to the show. If in the area I do recommend trying out the equipment. CIAO Mongers.

  15. #12749

    Posting now

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. Wish I had something new to add. I'm to the point of not even going on STG. Same girls from 3 yrs ago or worst comes ever.

    So I just been seeing Kamie. Like umm. I just got back. VERY reasonable awesome BBBJ.
    She is up & running. Which is A Ok with me I don't have to waste my precious pussy time giving out her digits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/894798000796

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape