Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 974 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 626 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 14608
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12733
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    I recently met up with Angel. I have never met a more strung out person in my life. She took forever to get ready. She let me in the dumpy house. We got to the room and she just mumbled on about everything. She did some videotaping, almost fell asleep 3 times, I was there for a double pop but left after just 1. HJ was the only thing that worked for me. Could not wait to get out of there. I will never repeat this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/855305137937
    Although there have been a few positive reviews of her in the recent couple of years, she is always on my no-go list due to the fact that she was a straight-up rip off artist when she first appeared on the scene. She did the boyfriend barging in ploy and chasing the client out after the client paid for services. Not only is that theft, but that also creates a potentially dangerous situation. To me, she doesn't deserve any of our money.

  2. #12732

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    I recently met up with Angel. I have never met a more strung out person in my life. She took forever to get ready. She let me in the dumpy house. We got to the room and she just mumbled on about everything. She did some videotaping, almost fell asleep 3 times, I was there for a double pop but left after just 1. HJ was the only thing that worked for me. Could not wait to get out of there. I will never repeat this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/855305137937
    Dum as a brick.

  3. #12731

    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    I recently met up with Angel. I have never met a more strung out person in my life. She took forever to get ready. She let me in the dumpy house. We got to the room and she just mumbled on about everything. She did some videotaping, almost fell asleep 3 times, I was there for a double pop but left after just 1. HJ was the only thing that worked for me. Could not wait to get out of there. I will never repeat this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/855305137937
    One word. Zanny bars.

  4. #12730

    Angel on Palm Beach

    I recently met up with Angel. I have never met a more strung out person in my life. She took forever to get ready. She let me in the dumpy house. We got to the room and she just mumbled on about everything. She did some videotaping, almost fell asleep 3 times, I was there for a double pop but left after just 1. HJ was the only thing that worked for me. Could not wait to get out of there. I will never repeat this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/855305137937

  5. #12729

    New girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman. My apologies for blowing up the forum but pussy ain't my name but pussy is my game. This young girl is in PC. No longer posts but will see forum members. Takes direction very well. Loves sex. And Lord Jesus she has good pussy.
    The problem I am running into with these non advertising girls is they take days to respond back. When I'm ready I mean now. Not tomorrow.

  6. #12728

    SW Stacy update

    I haven't seen her in a while and I heard she is only seeing a few people now and then. I just saw she took a pinch on the 25th. She was one of the best in the area.

  7. #12727

    Another girl

    Gentleman. My apologies for blowing up the forum but pussy ain't my name but pussy is my game. This young girl is in PC. No longer posts but will see forum members. Takes direction very well. Loves sex. And Lord Jesus she has good pussy.

  8. #12726

    My suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Some of you may know her IDK. She doesn't post. Wanted me let y'all know she has a room in NFM. The girl has a little weight on her but really pretty. Prices are right young gives very nice BBBJ. I'm going to go stick my dick in her after the gym. Message me if you want her digits.
    Look gentleman. She is cute. But don't expect these girls to get all prettied up. This one she loves to give head. She will suck you dry throw another 15 tell her keep sucking it. LOL.

    So IMO she more a BJ type girl although yesterday I had her look like a pretzel.

    So. Anyways. I'm standing at the railing in front of her room smoking a cigg. There were young girls 18-19 in bikinis next door below. One sorta glanced at me then proceeded to crawl in back of a blazer to grab something. That little bikini got lost all the way up her crack. Not a hair one on those pussy lips. I turn around Kami is standing at her door I pushed her in threw roses on dresser down comes my shorts off put this in your mouth. Now!

  9. #12725
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Some of you may know her IDK. She doesn't post. Wanted me let y'all know she has a room in NFM. The girl has a little weight on her but really pretty. Prices are right young gives very nice BBBJ. I'm going to go stick my dick in her after the gym. Message me if you want her digits.
    She looks HOT AF in that pic.

  10. #12724

    Pretty little thing

    Some of you may know her IDK. She doesn't post. Wanted me let y'all know she has a room in NFM. The girl has a little weight on her but really pretty. Prices are right young gives very nice BBBJ. I'm going to go stick my dick in her after the gym. Message me if you want her digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250928_072702.jpg‎  

  11. #12723

    Lilith

    Impossible comms. Impossible hours! Trying to get in touch for months.

    New number almost every other day.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/333554965187
    Last edited by ReallyNone; 09-27-25 at 08:31. Reason: Add

  12. #12722

    Oookkkkk

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Very good Comms. Just my type. Told her I'd put her in a room for incall. I think she is hot!

    Stay tuned.
    Things didn't work out as planned. Hard for me to do any car shit or outcall. Last time I did a car thing I had seat all the way back. 19 yr old girl sucking my dick sitting at a carwash. I was about to cum in this girls mouth when some lady came knocking on window to. Well. She never got to what she wanted.

    But. I also have my eye on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/290563208966

    Its like damn finally some new pussy. Young pussy. Now if we can just get them incall.

  13. #12721

    Incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on her. I just texted.
    Very good Comms. Just my type. Told her I'd put her in a room for incall. I think she is hot!

    Stay tuned.

  14. #12720

    Omfg

    Quote Originally Posted by PrettiBoy84  [View Original Post]
    Met this little number for a qv BBBJ. Very cute younger girl. Thick but carries it well. No signs of use. Met at gas station went to a spot down road. Got it done. Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/713957908123
    I've had my eye on her. I just texted.

  15. #12719

    Whatttttttt

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a girl I used to see up in the Jelico mountains. Pull up this long curvy drive. Little camper with Confederate flags for curtains. Walk past an old feller sitting on a barrel rolling up tobacco. She open up the door sounding like Ellie May. Well howdy there stranger why don't ya come on in. Up the 3 steps I go now watch your step floor missing a bit don't want ya falling in breaking a leg now. The smell of possum soup cooking on the stove. Leads me to a tiny little bedroom and says now Mister its going to be an extra 20 if you looking hit this ass. So another 20 it is. That ass so tight I finished before ole Gramps finished smoking his rollup. I'm just happy I was never invited sit for supper. I couldn't look Granny in the eyes as I ask for some cornbread after shooting a load in her grand daughters asshole.
    Been away for awhile but I'm back in town for a minute. Was up thick? , where's our boy chin beard? Remeber all that drama? What's was that sexy little Spanish girl we were ll tapping back then Alayna alahla? Is she still around? Man she was a breath of fresh air.

    Granddaughter? I just saw that ad and it Looks like it could be his wife. WTF that ***** looks warn down. But that's what I love about this board to each his own. No judgments.

    One man's trash is another man's dinner.

    Seen a lot of good pics on stg is it all fake or is there finally some new talent in ft meyers?

    When in doubt bale the fuck out.

    Low.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape