Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 976 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 625 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 14627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12767

    Pictures are NOT accurate!

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Actually looks pretty good for a GILF if the pics are accurate and not 10 years old. I am curious as well. Just not able to TOFTT right now.
    I saw Rebeca last year because I thought her photos looked pretty good and I was looking for a mature provider. When I got to her location and saw her I should have started running. But unfortunately my small head has a mind of its own. The only way I could get off was to close my eyes and fantasize while she was blowing me. There are MUCH better options out there.

  2. #12766

    Aloof

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever try this one? I am skeptical about her ad. All caps and the verbiage is a bit odd. Also she lists her Breasts as Small / petite the pics don't look like Small / petite tits to me.
    One Gentleman did say he saw her twice. First time sounded ok second time he said she acted mechanical. She did send me an addy once said we could car date in front of what looked like a very run down trailer or house. Never has incall I just can't do the car or in my case truck shit.

  3. #12765

    Make me cream

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Things didn't work out as planned. Hard for me to do any car shit or outcall. Last time I did a car thing I had seat all the way back. 19 yr old girl sucking my dick sitting at a carwash. I was about to cum in this girls mouth when some lady came knocking on window to. Well. She never got to what she wanted.

    But. I also have my eye on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/290563208966

    Its like damn finally some new pussy. Young pussy. Now if we can just get them incall.
    Did you ever try this one? I am skeptical about her ad. All caps and the verbiage is a bit odd. Also she lists her Breasts as Small / petite the pics don't look like Small / petite tits to me.

  4. #12764

    Scatter brain

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you it's not this one. Saw here a couple years ago and she is scatter brained and not really into it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...f/192634622673
    To say the fucking least save you money believe me go else where.

  5. #12763

    Rebeca

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    I visited 5 years ago and those pics were old then. Not a repeat for me.
    Thanks. I'll strike that one of my to do list.

  6. #12762

    Rebeca

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Actually looks pretty good for a GILF if the pics are accurate and not 10 years old. I am curious as well. Just not able to TOFTT right now.
    I visited 5 years ago and those pics were old then. Not a repeat for me.

  7. #12761

    Rebeca

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is here for the season but has anyone tried her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/331168008316
    Actually looks pretty good for a GILF if the pics are accurate and not 10 years old. I am curious as well. Just not able to TOFTT right now.

  8. #12760

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveHere1  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kelli that you speak of?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...keywords=kelli

    Thanks, DW.
    I can tell you it's not this one. Saw here a couple years ago and she is scatter brained and not really into it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...f/192634622673

  9. #12759

    Rebeca

    Looks like she is here for the season but has anyone tried her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/331168008316

  10. #12758

    Kelli?

    Is this the Kelli that you speak of?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...keywords=kelli

    Thanks, DW.

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    Lets face it we are all getting older, I've come to the conclusion that I need to see some older gals because they need loving too. Kelli is a nice person down on her luck trying to get by. She's in her early 60's. I said to her not to be mean or anything but you had to have been a knockout in your day. Honestly the trailer park sucks, potholes and a not so good place but she's trying. The menu is pretty much open and I didn't know until I left that the teeth folded back. I look forward now till next time.

  11. #12757
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Nothing less

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/075695752080

    Can't tell if this one is fake or not, number comes back as a dude. But burner numbers sometimes do that.

  12. #12756

    Veronica

    Anyone have intel or experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/525809416834

  13. #12755

    Butt

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Look at the ass on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/004589399262

    Sweet Jesus in Heaven Lord have mercy on my soul. I texted her prices average. But that's an ass going to need a good hr.
    God love you BNW on getting a chub on that butt. I think you could build a house on that thing!! Enjoy and get back to the guys on your adventure.

    LTD.

  14. #12754

    Great God almighty

    Look at the ass on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/004589399262

    Sweet Jesus in Heaven Lord have mercy on my soul. I texted her prices average. But that's an ass going to need a good hr.

  15. #12753

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She is up & running. Which is A Ok with me I don't have to waste my precious pussy time giving out her digits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/894798000796
    Say the post you are looking for ins't here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape