Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 14611
-
10-07-25 12:08 #12766Senior Member

Posts: 414Aloof
One Gentleman did say he saw her twice. First time sounded ok second time he said she acted mechanical. She did send me an addy once said we could car date in front of what looked like a very run down trailer or house. Never has incall I just can't do the car or in my case truck shit.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 11:48 #12765Senior Member

Posts: 169Make me cream
Did you ever try this one? I am skeptical about her ad. All caps and the verbiage is a bit odd. Also she lists her Breasts as Small / petite the pics don't look like Small / petite tits to me.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 11:25 #12764Senior Member

Posts: 910Scatter brain
To say the fucking least save you money believe me go else where.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 10:29 #12763Senior Member

Posts: 169Rebeca
Thanks. I'll strike that one of my to do list.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 10:22 #12762Senior Member

Posts: 169Rebeca
I visited 5 years ago and those pics were old then. Not a repeat for me.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 09:18 #12761Senior Member

Posts: 169Rebeca
Actually looks pretty good for a GILF if the pics are accurate and not 10 years old. I am curious as well. Just not able to TOFTT right now.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 09:13 #12760Senior Member

Posts: 169Kelly
I can tell you it's not this one. Saw here a couple years ago and she is scatter brained and not really into it.
Originally Posted by BigDaveHere1
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...f/192634622673
-
10-07-25 08:59 #12759Senior Member

Posts: 158Rebeca
Looks like she is here for the season but has anyone tried her lately?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/331168008316
-
10-07-25 08:49 #12758Senior Member

Posts: 244Kelli?
Is this the Kelli that you speak of?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...keywords=kelli
Thanks, DW.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 07:32 #12757Banned Member

Posts: 3188Nothing less
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/075695752080
Can't tell if this one is fake or not, number comes back as a dude. But burner numbers sometimes do that.
-
10-06-25 22:43 #12756Senior Member

Posts: 121Veronica
Anyone have intel or experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/525809416834
-
10-06-25 18:02 #12755Senior Member

Posts: 439Butt
God love you BNW on getting a chub on that butt. I think you could build a house on that thing!! Enjoy and get back to the guys on your adventure.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
LTD.
-
10-06-25 16:39 #12754Senior Member

Posts: 414Great God almighty
Look at the ass on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/004589399262
Sweet Jesus in Heaven Lord have mercy on my soul. I texted her prices average. But that's an ass going to need a good hr.
-
10-06-25 15:57 #12753Senior Member

Posts: 169Link doesn't work
Say the post you are looking for ins't here.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 11:15 #12752Senior Member

Posts: 166Kelli
Lets face it we are all getting older, I've come to the conclusion that I need to see some older gals because they need loving too. Kelli is a nice person down on her luck trying to get by. She's in her early 60's. I said to her not to be mean or anything but you had to have been a knockout in your day. Honestly the trailer park sucks, potholes and a not so good place but she's trying. The menu is pretty much open and I didn't know until I left that the teeth folded back. I look forward now till next time.










Reply With Quote





