Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 974 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 624 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 14609
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12764

    Scatter brain

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you it's not this one. Saw here a couple years ago and she is scatter brained and not really into it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...f/192634622673
    To say the fucking least save you money believe me go else where.

  2. #12763

    Rebeca

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    I visited 5 years ago and those pics were old then. Not a repeat for me.
    Thanks. I'll strike that one of my to do list.

  3. #12762

    Rebeca

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Actually looks pretty good for a GILF if the pics are accurate and not 10 years old. I am curious as well. Just not able to TOFTT right now.
    I visited 5 years ago and those pics were old then. Not a repeat for me.

  4. #12761

    Rebeca

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is here for the season but has anyone tried her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/331168008316
    Actually looks pretty good for a GILF if the pics are accurate and not 10 years old. I am curious as well. Just not able to TOFTT right now.

  5. #12760

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveHere1  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kelli that you speak of?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...keywords=kelli

    Thanks, DW.
    I can tell you it's not this one. Saw here a couple years ago and she is scatter brained and not really into it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...f/192634622673

  6. #12759

    Rebeca

    Looks like she is here for the season but has anyone tried her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/331168008316

  7. #12758

    Kelli?

    Is this the Kelli that you speak of?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...keywords=kelli

    Thanks, DW.

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    Lets face it we are all getting older, I've come to the conclusion that I need to see some older gals because they need loving too. Kelli is a nice person down on her luck trying to get by. She's in her early 60's. I said to her not to be mean or anything but you had to have been a knockout in your day. Honestly the trailer park sucks, potholes and a not so good place but she's trying. The menu is pretty much open and I didn't know until I left that the teeth folded back. I look forward now till next time.

  8. #12757
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Nothing less

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/075695752080

    Can't tell if this one is fake or not, number comes back as a dude. But burner numbers sometimes do that.

  9. #12756

    Veronica

    Anyone have intel or experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/525809416834

  10. #12755

    Butt

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Look at the ass on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/004589399262

    Sweet Jesus in Heaven Lord have mercy on my soul. I texted her prices average. But that's an ass going to need a good hr.
    God love you BNW on getting a chub on that butt. I think you could build a house on that thing!! Enjoy and get back to the guys on your adventure.

    LTD.

  11. #12754

    Great God almighty

    Look at the ass on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/004589399262

    Sweet Jesus in Heaven Lord have mercy on my soul. I texted her prices average. But that's an ass going to need a good hr.

  12. #12753

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She is up & running. Which is A Ok with me I don't have to waste my precious pussy time giving out her digits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/894798000796
    Say the post you are looking for ins't here.

  13. #12752

    Kelli

    Lets face it we are all getting older, I've come to the conclusion that I need to see some older gals because they need loving too. Kelli is a nice person down on her luck trying to get by. She's in her early 60's. I said to her not to be mean or anything but you had to have been a knockout in your day. Honestly the trailer park sucks, potholes and a not so good place but she's trying. The menu is pretty much open and I didn't know until I left that the teeth folded back. I look forward now till next time.

  14. #12751

    Unknown (Chanel)

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...l/659456780438

    Anyone meet this one? Any name I can search?
    She has an ad on Tryst Fort Myers using name Chanel.

    JK.

  15. #12750

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrik5  [View Original Post]
    Ashley gives a great massage, and can then follow it up with excellent enthusiasm for CFS positions with a BBBJ finish. Not thin, but nice body. A bit quirky as some have said. Usually excellent communication. Would like to work my way through the list, however!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/761261366740
    She has been on my radar for a while, tried reaching out to her a few times but never heard back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape