Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 975 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 624 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 14613
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12768
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/075695752080

    Can't tell if this one is fake or not, number comes back as a dude. But burner numbers sometimes do that.
    I'd guess fake. I've seen those pics and that face in other parts of the country. Multiple city listings may mean scammer.

  2. #12767

    Pictures are NOT accurate!

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Actually looks pretty good for a GILF if the pics are accurate and not 10 years old. I am curious as well. Just not able to TOFTT right now.
    I saw Rebeca last year because I thought her photos looked pretty good and I was looking for a mature provider. When I got to her location and saw her I should have started running. But unfortunately my small head has a mind of its own. The only way I could get off was to close my eyes and fantasize while she was blowing me. There are MUCH better options out there.

  3. #12766

    Aloof

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever try this one? I am skeptical about her ad. All caps and the verbiage is a bit odd. Also she lists her Breasts as Small / petite the pics don't look like Small / petite tits to me.
    One Gentleman did say he saw her twice. First time sounded ok second time he said she acted mechanical. She did send me an addy once said we could car date in front of what looked like a very run down trailer or house. Never has incall I just can't do the car or in my case truck shit.

  4. #12765

    Make me cream

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Things didn't work out as planned. Hard for me to do any car shit or outcall. Last time I did a car thing I had seat all the way back. 19 yr old girl sucking my dick sitting at a carwash. I was about to cum in this girls mouth when some lady came knocking on window to. Well. She never got to what she wanted.

    But. I also have my eye on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/290563208966

    Its like damn finally some new pussy. Young pussy. Now if we can just get them incall.
    Did you ever try this one? I am skeptical about her ad. All caps and the verbiage is a bit odd. Also she lists her Breasts as Small / petite the pics don't look like Small / petite tits to me.

  5. #12764

    Scatter brain

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you it's not this one. Saw here a couple years ago and she is scatter brained and not really into it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...f/192634622673
    To say the fucking least save you money believe me go else where.

  6. #12763

    Rebeca

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    I visited 5 years ago and those pics were old then. Not a repeat for me.
    Thanks. I'll strike that one of my to do list.

  7. #12762

    Rebeca

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Actually looks pretty good for a GILF if the pics are accurate and not 10 years old. I am curious as well. Just not able to TOFTT right now.
    I visited 5 years ago and those pics were old then. Not a repeat for me.

  8. #12761

    Rebeca

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is here for the season but has anyone tried her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/331168008316
    Actually looks pretty good for a GILF if the pics are accurate and not 10 years old. I am curious as well. Just not able to TOFTT right now.

  9. #12760

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveHere1  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kelli that you speak of?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...keywords=kelli

    Thanks, DW.
    I can tell you it's not this one. Saw here a couple years ago and she is scatter brained and not really into it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...f/192634622673

  10. #12759

    Rebeca

    Looks like she is here for the season but has anyone tried her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/331168008316

  11. #12758

    Kelli?

    Is this the Kelli that you speak of?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...keywords=kelli

    Thanks, DW.

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    Lets face it we are all getting older, I've come to the conclusion that I need to see some older gals because they need loving too. Kelli is a nice person down on her luck trying to get by. She's in her early 60's. I said to her not to be mean or anything but you had to have been a knockout in your day. Honestly the trailer park sucks, potholes and a not so good place but she's trying. The menu is pretty much open and I didn't know until I left that the teeth folded back. I look forward now till next time.

  12. #12757
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Nothing less

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/075695752080

    Can't tell if this one is fake or not, number comes back as a dude. But burner numbers sometimes do that.

  13. #12756

    Veronica

    Anyone have intel or experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/525809416834

  14. #12755

    Butt

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Look at the ass on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/004589399262

    Sweet Jesus in Heaven Lord have mercy on my soul. I texted her prices average. But that's an ass going to need a good hr.
    God love you BNW on getting a chub on that butt. I think you could build a house on that thing!! Enjoy and get back to the guys on your adventure.

    LTD.

  15. #12754

    Great God almighty

    Look at the ass on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/004589399262

    Sweet Jesus in Heaven Lord have mercy on my soul. I texted her prices average. But that's an ass going to need a good hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape