Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 976 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 647 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 14630
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12440
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BornToFish  [View Original Post]
    Tried reaching out to her but she never responded.
    She's often on the east coast, where I saw her 5 years or so ago.

  2. #12439
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBirdDog  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...s/350758688593

    Incall.

    1 hour.

    2. 5 Benjamins.

    Pictures are not accurate. She is about 5'4", pleasantly plump.

    Nice woman. Some of you mongers might know her from Naples.

    Started with some making out. This woman loves having her titties sucked. Moved on to a nice tittie rub with Russian. Then a very nice BBBJ and BBFS. Finished off with more BBBJ, cim, swallow. She does greek but I didn't partake. Worth a repeat visit.
    She was my go to couple of years back in Naples. She loves her nipples pinched hard and she can be vocal.

    Never paid more than 2 Benjamin.

  3. #12438

    Any info?

    Hello, can anyone share anything about this girl? Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...x/772638326307

  4. #12437
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    LH Stacy very bad experience

    So was in touch with LH Stacy all day today, until I got to her "meeting spot" Which was a Fire Station. We texted everything before I left the house. Got off 75 and texted her letting her know where I was. Then at the next turning point. Then when I arrived. Nothing. Nothing after I got in the car. It was raining like a MF on the drive (1 hr each way). I didn't think she would do that? She has good reviews on here. She was so sweet via text int he morning. If any senior that has a good re pore with her feels like sending me a PM, I'd be happy to share more details. Super pissed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...l/586601786297

  5. #12436
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper11  [View Original Post]
    Seen Sammy once. She looks like her ads. She is in her mid to late 50's. She's a smoker. She is a decent provider. BBBJ, Nuru CTS, CIM, CFS.

    She did what I asked. She does get tired with a long duration blowjob but did to completion with CIM. Ask her what she wants for fee. Much lower what she requests than what's on Tryst.

    Book her 30 minutes.

    She's decent but understand older woman.
    Thanks man! I ended up seeing this woman after LH Stacy ghosted me. I will do a quick report.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...2478.htm?cat=1

  6. #12435

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see Sammy? I saw her ad today and was curious. Yeah, you are correct, no reports on her.
    Seen Sammy once. She looks like her ads. She is in her mid to late 50's. She's a smoker. She is a decent provider. BBBJ, Nuru CTS, CIM, CFS.

    She did what I asked. She does get tired with a long duration blowjob but did to completion with CIM. Ask her what she wants for fee. Much lower what she requests than what's on Tryst.

    Book her 30 minutes.

    She's decent but understand older woman.

  7. #12434
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sammysweetness-1

    Any intel on Sammy. Other than a couple of ads, not much out there. TIA.
    Did you ever see Sammy? I saw her ad today and was curious. Yeah, you are correct, no reports on her.

  8. #12433
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/634095053136

    Good evening gentlemen. Search cam up empty. Anyone meet yet? TIA.
    Answering my own post. Saw the 2nd girl, Krissy, very petite, has body builder tummy like in ad, fake tits, BBL, might weigh 100 lbs 105 tops.

    30 min, light massage, HJ, CBJ, CFS, cowgirl. Friendly, clean work area, in an industrial park.

    Pricey. 100 to the house, 200 for 30 min. I recommend if you have the funds. I may go back for Nina.

  9. #12432
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by TrynaGetPoon  [View Original Post]
    Scammer, total waste of time. You ask any question she replies, "you want to meet now?

  10. #12431
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoAn65  [View Original Post]
    Seen her. Nice girl pics fake, she's bigger than that. Short and round, distracted and many rules. There's better options out there gents.
    Thanks. She talked a big game but that's how it goes. Avoiding.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested if anyone has any info as well.
    I don't give out public reports anymore due to lack of appreciation, but I will say she's confirmed to have a sweet tooth. Not currently on the dark side but she's a yellow light. Caution.

  11. #12430

    I would also like to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrynaGetPoon  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested if anyone has any info as well.

  12. #12429

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...i/316964698203

    Has anyone seen this one before? Only asking because her name comes up as being somebody else. Can anyone give any insight or information? Thank you.
    Seen her. Nice girl pics fake, she's bigger than that. Short and round, distracted and many rules. There's better options out there gents.

  13. #12428

    Has anyone seen this Jersey girl dancer

    Any news of this one?!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/353057625008
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3174.jpg‎   IMG_3173.jpg‎  

  14. #12427

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Number search comes back as SPAM.
    She told me she has a bunch of reviews on ter, however, that's new grounds to me and I'd rather not have to pay $30 just to get a review. I will have absolutely crucial especially given the area these days, but I'm sure you understand my reservations.

  15. #12426
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Nina and Krissy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/634095053136

    Good evening gentlemen. Search cam up empty. Anyone meet yet? TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape