Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 14631
-
02-17-25 13:55 #11826Senior Member

Posts: 740Greek
I spoke to her. She is a strange girl but aren't they all. She told me she offers Greek but doesn't really enjoy it. She wanted an extra donation. I like her look but not in to her if she parties as hard as has been eluded to.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 13:29 #11825Banned Member

Posts: 3188Shaya
https://tryst.link/escort/akshayamuse
This one has potential. 1 hr with HJ only is 600. Seems reasonable. LOL.
-
02-17-25 04:47 #11824Regular Member

Posts: 8https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...m/265546032759
Found this little fox and have her a shot. Definitely appears to be into substance abuse and couldn't deliver on our first meet, second attempt made same outcome no FS, no Greek, not much on the menu but an incomplete mediocre BBBJ and ex bf / pimp or who knows texting threatening messages for 2 days after. Wouldn't bother she's ok and does have a sexy ass but ad says she offers services she doesn't overall unpleasant wasted cash.
-
02-16-25 23:57 #11823Regular Member

Posts: 8Review tasty Tasha
Long time lurker figured I better contribute as well. Tasha as she goes by is definitely a time wasted, I've seen her twice since the first time "something came up" and she had to quickly leave. Second time was supposed to be discounted to make up and even tho I know better my little head won out and got us the same but this time with ex bf texting all sorts of threats afterwards and the following day. Definitely uses needles but she is cute and has a nice ass, no Greek, no FS, the BBBJ was mediocre at best. https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...m/265546032759.
-
02-16-25 11:53 #11822Senior Member

Posts: 201Looks Familiar. Let's Get Juicy
I know I've seen this one posting before but I've never personally seen her. Any details?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/637901899273
-
02-15-25 08:14 #11821Senior Member

Posts: 169Sammy
https://tryst.link/escort/sammysweetness-1
Any intel on Sammy. Other than a couple of ads, not much out there. TIA.
-
02-15-25 01:25 #11820Senior Member

Posts: 205I stopped by her apartment. Saw her black handler leave and wait outside. Went in anyway. Personally I think she is pretty messed up. Lost a lot of weight. Pretty sure she partys hard. Legs marked up pretty bad. My big head won out. Passed. To each his own. She does offer Greek.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
That's why I went to see her.
-
02-14-25 22:00 #11819Senior Member

Posts: 376I've been communicating with her an extra $100 for nude and doesn't like to be touched. This is a definite pass!!
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 16:48 #11818Banned Member

Posts: 3188Did you find any more about her services? I sent her a text, waiting for a response. Would like to know if BBFS and Greek are on the table before I hit her up again? I don't want her drunk as fuck though. LOL.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 16:01 #11817Senior Member

Posts: 378Another one
This is another one all about driving people to OF.
https://tryst.link/escort/pepperreign
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 15:09 #11816Banned Member

Posts: 3188Tommie Lynn
https://tryst.link/escort/blondebabytommie
I searched Tommie, one hit from 2020. Anyone see this woman?
-
02-14-25 13:37 #11815Senior Member

Posts: 218Any info on this one? Seems like I've seen some of the pics before. May be a name change but I just can't place it.
https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...3.htm?cat=6209
-
02-14-25 06:23 #11814Banned Member

Posts: 3188This is an example of one driving her OF site with no intention of ever meeting.
Originally Posted by Thunter
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/luciababyxox
-
02-14-25 06:20 #11813Banned Member

Posts: 3188I let him know on the 12th that she is advertising a lingerie massage, not FS.
Originally Posted by Thunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 19:53 #11812Senior Member

Posts: 943Name that ho. Much talked about on here.










Reply With Quote






