Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 14635
-
07-24-25 07:23 #12445Banned Member

Posts: 3188Inbox cleaned up. Didn't know it was full, thanks!
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 06:23 #12444Senior Member

Posts: 2655LH Stacy
You need to clear your inbox. I'm sorry for your misfortune with Stacy. I visited with her this weekend and had no issues at all.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 21:54 #12443Senior Member

Posts: 667Fake
Tits don't match. Not even close. Nice rack, though.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 19:54 #12442Banned Member

Posts: 3188I think this was determined to be fake and a famous porn star a few pages back?
Originally Posted by JCraig0131
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 18:44 #12441Regular Member

Posts: 50She's often on the east coast, where I saw her 5 years or so ago.
Originally Posted by BornToFish
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 18:40 #12440Regular Member

Posts: 50She was my go to couple of years back in Naples. She loves her nipples pinched hard and she can be vocal.
Originally Posted by BigBirdDog
[View Original Post]
Never paid more than 2 Benjamin.
-
07-23-25 18:11 #12439Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info?
Hello, can anyone share anything about this girl? Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...x/772638326307
-
07-23-25 15:56 #12438Banned Member

Posts: 3188LH Stacy very bad experience
So was in touch with LH Stacy all day today, until I got to her "meeting spot" Which was a Fire Station. We texted everything before I left the house. Got off 75 and texted her letting her know where I was. Then at the next turning point. Then when I arrived. Nothing. Nothing after I got in the car. It was raining like a MF on the drive (1 hr each way). I didn't think she would do that? She has good reviews on here. She was so sweet via text int he morning. If any senior that has a good re pore with her feels like sending me a PM, I'd be happy to share more details. Super pissed.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...l/586601786297
-
07-23-25 15:49 #12437Banned Member

Posts: 3188Thanks man! I ended up seeing this woman after LH Stacy ghosted me. I will do a quick report.
Originally Posted by Casper11
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...2478.htm?cat=1
-
07-23-25 11:37 #12436Senior Member

Posts: 164Sammy
Seen Sammy once. She looks like her ads. She is in her mid to late 50's. She's a smoker. She is a decent provider. BBBJ, Nuru CTS, CIM, CFS.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
She did what I asked. She does get tired with a long duration blowjob but did to completion with CIM. Ask her what she wants for fee. Much lower what she requests than what's on Tryst.
Book her 30 minutes.
She's decent but understand older woman.
-
07-23-25 07:59 #12435Banned Member

Posts: 3188Sammy
Did you ever see Sammy? I saw her ad today and was curious. Yeah, you are correct, no reports on her.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 18:43 #12434Banned Member

Posts: 3188Answering my own post. Saw the 2nd girl, Krissy, very petite, has body builder tummy like in ad, fake tits, BBL, might weigh 100 lbs 105 tops.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
30 min, light massage, HJ, CBJ, CFS, cowgirl. Friendly, clean work area, in an industrial park.
Pricey. 100 to the house, 200 for 30 min. I recommend if you have the funds. I may go back for Nina.
-
07-22-25 18:33 #12433Banned Member

Posts: 3188Scammer, total waste of time. You ask any question she replies, "you want to meet now?
Originally Posted by TrynaGetPoon
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 18:22 #12432Senior Member

Posts: 174Thanks. She talked a big game but that's how it goes. Avoiding.
Originally Posted by ChicagoAn65
[View Original Post]
I don't give out public reports anymore due to lack of appreciation, but I will say she's confirmed to have a sweet tooth. Not currently on the dark side but she's a yellow light. Caution.
Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 11:29 #12431Senior Member

Posts: 200I would also like to know.
I would be interested if anyone has any info as well.
Originally Posted by TrynaGetPoon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





