Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 14635
-
07-21-25 23:17 #12430Senior Member

Posts: 46Meh
Seen her. Nice girl pics fake, she's bigger than that. Short and round, distracted and many rules. There's better options out there gents.
Originally Posted by CutOff
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 21:57 #12429Regular Member

Posts: 22Has anyone seen this Jersey girl dancer
Any news of this one?!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/353057625008
-
07-21-25 21:35 #12428Senior Member

Posts: 174Hmm.
She told me she has a bunch of reviews on ter, however, that's new grounds to me and I'd rather not have to pay $30 just to get a review. I will have absolutely crucial especially given the area these days, but I'm sure you understand my reservations.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 21:29 #12427Banned Member

Posts: 3188Nina and Krissy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/634095053136
Good evening gentlemen. Search cam up empty. Anyone meet yet? TIA.
-
07-21-25 21:26 #12426Senior Member

Posts: 46Looking for a cheap date not expensive.
-
07-21-25 21:23 #12425Senior Member

Posts: 46What was she like looking to set up a date with her how much is the damage?
Originally Posted by Nomad69
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 20:58 #12424Banned Member

Posts: 3188Number search comes back as SPAM.
Originally Posted by CutOff
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 16:42 #12423Senior Member

Posts: 26Redhead
Anybody seen the red head lately? Last time I saw her she went on and on about her life problems and was drunk off her ass. Anybody know if she cleaned up her act any?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/007379193079
-
07-21-25 13:09 #12422Senior Member

Posts: 174Hate to ask, but.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...i/316964698203
Has anyone seen this one before? Only asking because her name comes up as being somebody else. Can anyone give any insight or information? Thank you.
-
07-21-25 13:03 #12421Senior Member

Posts: 174This is why I come here!
The bits about drugs and mood tracks. Has a bad attitude and is rushy whenever I set up to meet her. Personally didn't see any negotiable traits in her, demanding 130-160 coins for a car date. But thanks to your review I'll pass. Drugs are a hard no and I'm a stickler for hygiene. Can't stand stink--especially "down south. "
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
Appreciate it, CC.
-
07-21-25 12:45 #12420Senior Member

Posts: 910A little hair will do you.
Well first of all Belle the Bombshell has a nice little triangle to rest your forehead on. But if you want Bush Nita60 being doing her since she was Nita55 has one big trimmed Bush and told me uses a hair dryer after shampooing it. Yes I must say smells awesome. Other then that Pork they come and shave to often to keep the crop at a decent length. Ciao hair hunters.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 15:13 #12419Senior Member

Posts: 461Bush
Anybody recommend a provider with a nice little Bush?
Appreciate it, PM if you prefer.
Thanks guys.
-
07-19-25 10:59 #12418Senior Member

Posts: 274Any word
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/170744803343
Anyone know anything about this little spinner good or bad.
-
07-19-25 09:28 #12417Banned Member

Posts: 3188https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/859348703393
Originally Posted by Myerlee
[View Original Post]
I think this is her, guys correct me if I'm wrong.
-
07-18-25 13:49 #12416Senior Member

Posts: 184Kodi not advertising by name
Be careful Kodi is not using her name on her advertisement. This is the same girl that was robbing people in the middle of the date. Phone number in 7664.
She looks nothing like her 10 year old photos. Heavy substance abuse issues have been reported.
Stay safe.












Reply With Quote




