Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 976 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 648 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12431

    I would also like to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrynaGetPoon  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested if anyone has any info as well.

  2. #12430

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...i/316964698203

    Has anyone seen this one before? Only asking because her name comes up as being somebody else. Can anyone give any insight or information? Thank you.
    Seen her. Nice girl pics fake, she's bigger than that. Short and round, distracted and many rules. There's better options out there gents.

  3. #12429

    Has anyone seen this Jersey girl dancer

    Any news of this one?!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/353057625008
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3174.jpg‎   IMG_3173.jpg‎  

  4. #12428

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Number search comes back as SPAM.
    She told me she has a bunch of reviews on ter, however, that's new grounds to me and I'd rather not have to pay $30 just to get a review. I will have absolutely crucial especially given the area these days, but I'm sure you understand my reservations.

  5. #12427
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Nina and Krissy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/634095053136

    Good evening gentlemen. Search cam up empty. Anyone meet yet? TIA.

  6. #12426
    Looking for a cheap date not expensive.

  7. #12425
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad69  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen the red head lately? Last time I saw her she went on and on about her life problems and was drunk off her ass. Anybody know if she cleaned up her act any?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/007379193079
    What was she like looking to set up a date with her how much is the damage?

  8. #12424
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...i/316964698203

    Has anyone seen this one before? Only asking because her name comes up as being somebody else. Can anyone give any insight or information? Thank you.
    Number search comes back as SPAM.

  9. #12423

    Redhead

    Anybody seen the red head lately? Last time I saw her she went on and on about her life problems and was drunk off her ass. Anybody know if she cleaned up her act any?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/007379193079

  10. #12422

    Hate to ask, but.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...i/316964698203

    Has anyone seen this one before? Only asking because her name comes up as being somebody else. Can anyone give any insight or information? Thank you.

  11. #12421

    This is why I come here!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Multiple times. 1 she always seems to be in a bad mood pretending she's not.

    The reason I saw her about 10 times is she's cheap and negotiable. But I did pull the trigger on a full hour date and yes she does have a stank. If you're not going down you won't notice. She also smoked a rock on my lanai.

    Also she isn't a catcher and will some times leave you to finish yourself if you only getting a BBBJ unless you insist she finish you and then it's with a handjob.

    Haven't seen her in about a year due to not having a vehicle that can be used for a car date.

    For what you are paying and if ok with a car date you get your value.

    She definitely knows how to ride and will bb as long as you don't finish inside.
    The bits about drugs and mood tracks. Has a bad attitude and is rushy whenever I set up to meet her. Personally didn't see any negotiable traits in her, demanding 130-160 coins for a car date. But thanks to your review I'll pass. Drugs are a hard no and I'm a stickler for hygiene. Can't stand stink--especially "down south. "

    Appreciate it, CC.

  12. #12420

    A little hair will do you.

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Anybody recommend a provider with a nice little Bush?

    Appreciate it, PM if you prefer..
    Well first of all Belle the Bombshell has a nice little triangle to rest your forehead on. But if you want Bush Nita60 being doing her since she was Nita55 has one big trimmed Bush and told me uses a hair dryer after shampooing it. Yes I must say smells awesome. Other then that Pork they come and shave to often to keep the crop at a decent length. Ciao hair hunters.

  13. #12419

    Bush

    Anybody recommend a provider with a nice little Bush?

    Appreciate it, PM if you prefer.

    Thanks guys.

  14. #12418

    Any word

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/170744803343

    Anyone know anything about this little spinner good or bad.

  15. #12417
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Myerlee  [View Original Post]
    It would be nice to have address and what is the donation?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/859348703393

    I think this is her, guys correct me if I'm wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape