Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 901 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 13510
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13030

    Fake

    If you would have used the follow folder trick you would have seen she has ads running in about 9 cities all on the same day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one? She's been advertising for a while. She looks a bit "pudgy", but considering the lack of talent around town, I'd probably consider her if there are any good reports about her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186422565#.

  2. #13029

    Little B

    Hey guys, has anyone seen little B recently? I saw her a couple times 2 or 3 years ago when she was in Mason, but wanted to see if any mongers had recent experience before I contacted her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...m/035193895969

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #13028

    New link works

    I have no info on her, looks good though. I did text her and she got back to me right away, which is a good sign! I will post if we hook up. The only thing is as she states in her ad she is out call only.

  4. #13027

    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Well if it is Ella told me she is pregnant.
    Which one of you Neanderthals knocked her up?

  5. #13026

  6. #13025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Yep, fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    She's running ads in multiple cities.
    Oops! Sorry to bother you guys with that. I forgot to check for the multiple ads before posting.

  7. #13024

    Fake

    She's running ads in multiple cities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one? She's been advertising for a while. She looks a bit "pudgy", but considering the lack of talent around town, I'd probably consider her if there are any good reports about her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186422565#.

  8. #13023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    No name; big tits

    Does anyone have info on this one? She's been advertising for a while. She looks a bit "pudgy", but considering the lack of talent around town, I'd probably consider her if there are any good reports about her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186422565#.

  9. #13022

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    Do you know her?

    Posts / cincinnati / female-escorts / caucasian_w / morning-discounts /934825581539.
    This is not a valid link.

  10. #13021

    Look familiar?

    Do you know her?

    Posts / cincinnati / female-escorts / caucasian_w / morning-discounts /934825581539.

  11. #13020

    Who What Where Why

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186372643

    Best I can tell a Glizzy Gobbler consumes large quantities of food, especially hot dogs. How sexy is that? And she's got the neckbones and potatoes to go with it. Yikes.
    Who in their right mind would even entertain seeing this hot dog eating beast. I am going to vomit.

  12. #13019

    Ugh

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186372643

    Best I can tell a Glizzy Gobbler consumes large quantities of food, especially hot dogs. How sexy is that? And she's got the neckbones and potatoes to go with it. Yikes.
    I'm not even going to click on the link! Ha I'll trust ya.

  13. #13018

    Glizzy Gobbler

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186372643

    Best I can tell a Glizzy Gobbler consumes large quantities of food, especially hot dogs. How sexy is that? And she's got the neckbones and potatoes to go with it. Yikes.

  14. #13017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    To me because of the picture with all those toys it reminds me of ads Dakota ran.
    Yeah, Mall Guy, I think you're right. And before she called herself Dakota, she went by Katya. I actually met her once back in the "Katya" days but I never repeated and don't remember why. About a year or so ago, I recall that there were some rip-off reports, but that was long past the time I saw her.

  15. #13016

    Dakota

    To me because of the picture with all those toys it reminds me of ads Dakota ran.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I could have sworn I saw an ad listing her name as "Story", but I'll be damned if I can find it now. So, that may or may not be the name she goes by. Either way, does anyone know anything about her? I couldn't find any reviews or comments.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186281696

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...i/756540119399

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape