Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 13510
-
05-01-25 12:13 #13030Senior Member

Posts: 159Fake
If you would have used the follow folder trick you would have seen she has ads running in about 9 cities all on the same day.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 11:33 #13029Senior Member

Posts: 489Little B
Hey guys, has anyone seen little B recently? I saw her a couple times 2 or 3 years ago when she was in Mason, but wanted to see if any mongers had recent experience before I contacted her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...m/035193895969
Thanks in advance.
-
04-30-25 10:51 #13028Senior Member

Posts: 260New link works
I have no info on her, looks good though. I did text her and she got back to me right away, which is a good sign! I will post if we hook up. The only thing is as she states in her ad she is out call only.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 09:21 #13027Senior Member

Posts: 844Ha!
Which one of you Neanderthals knocked her up?
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 06:55 #13026Senior Member

Posts: 434
-
04-29-25 15:27 #13025Senior Member

Posts: 1189Yep, fake!
Oops! Sorry to bother you guys with that. I forgot to check for the multiple ads before posting.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 13:11 #13024Senior Member

Posts: 418Fake
She's running ads in multiple cities.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 10:51 #13023Senior Member

Posts: 1189No name; big tits
Does anyone have info on this one? She's been advertising for a while. She looks a bit "pudgy", but considering the lack of talent around town, I'd probably consider her if there are any good reports about her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186422565#.
-
04-29-25 10:08 #13022Senior Member

Posts: 260Bad link
This is not a valid link.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 06:26 #13021Senior Member

Posts: 434Look familiar?
Do you know her?
Posts / cincinnati / female-escorts / caucasian_w / morning-discounts /934825581539.
-
04-28-25 20:33 #13020Senior Member

Posts: 78Who What Where Why
Who in their right mind would even entertain seeing this hot dog eating beast. I am going to vomit.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 18:41 #13019Senior Member

Posts: 58Ugh
I'm not even going to click on the link! Ha I'll trust ya.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 17:20 #13018Senior Member

Posts: 324Glizzy Gobbler
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186372643
Best I can tell a Glizzy Gobbler consumes large quantities of food, especially hot dogs. How sexy is that? And she's got the neckbones and potatoes to go with it. Yikes.
-
04-28-25 09:53 #13017Senior Member

Posts: 1189Dakota
Yeah, Mall Guy, I think you're right. And before she called herself Dakota, she went by Katya. I actually met her once back in the "Katya" days but I never repeated and don't remember why. About a year or so ago, I recall that there were some rip-off reports, but that was long past the time I saw her.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 23:40 #13016Senior Member

Posts: 560Dakota
To me because of the picture with all those toys it reminds me of ads Dakota ran.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






