Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 901 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 13510
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 984

    Re: JoJo

    Well if it is Ella told me she is pregnant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy4U  [View Original Post]
    She looks like it might be Blossom / JoJo.

  2. #13014

    Saw her twice

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Went by Summer. She ripped me off. Do a search to find the review.
    First time was a street pickup. Went back to my place and had a great time for a reasonable amount. Second time, texted her, set it up, again back to my place, was very disappointing. Just not interested and going thru the motions. Never got ripped off by her, but heard about her doing it yo other guys here later on.

  3. #13013

    Story

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I could have sworn I saw an ad listing her name as "Story", but I'll be damned if I can find it now. So, that may or may not be the name she goes by. Either way, does anyone know anything about her? I couldn't find any reviews or comments.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186281696

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...i/756540119399
    She looks like it might be Blossom / JoJo.

  4. #13012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 984

    Re: Summer

    Was this before or after she started advertising that she was pregnant? LOL. She has since removed that from her ad though.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    She was decent for me. 200 hhr BBFS cip. She looks like pics just little bit rougher. Her performace was just ok so I wouldn't be back at this rate.

  5. #13011

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by GinCincy  [View Original Post]
    Shame. My kind of body!
    She was decent for me. 200 hhr BBFS cip. She looks like pics just little bit rougher. Her performace was just ok so I wouldn't be back at this rate.

  6. #13010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Story (

    I could have sworn I saw an ad listing her name as "Story", but I'll be damned if I can find it now. So, that may or may not be the name she goes by. Either way, does anyone know anything about her? I couldn't find any reviews or comments.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186281696

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...i/756540119399

  7. #13009
    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Kandy Red. She is near me, which woukd be great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186089966
    I have no experience but she has been written about before. Nothing good unfortunately. May have had a different name.

  8. #13008

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Went by Summer. She ripped me off. Do a search to find the review.
    Shame. My kind of body!

  9. #13007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 984

    Re: Summer

    Went by Summer. She ripped me off. Do a search to find the review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    This one doesn't look familiar to me even though she's been advertising for a while. Does anyone have info?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/186150250#.

  10. #13006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Newbie?

    This one doesn't look familiar to me even though she's been advertising for a while. Does anyone have info?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/186150250#.

  11. #13005

    Cameron

    Cameron has hit the eastside and doing in. She has a post on callescort. Good time as always.

  12. #13004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by TruRider  [View Original Post]
    I've tried 3 times to try and get a verification pic with no response after the request. I believe she's in Westwood. If you get any new info I'd love to hear about her.
    Funny, I asked for a full pic of her. And nothing. She said she is in nky.

  13. #13003

    Kandy Red

    I've tried 3 times to try and get a verification pic with no response after the request. I believe she's in Westwood. If you get any new info I'd love to hear about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Kandy Red. She is near me, which woukd be great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186089966

  14. #13002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Kandy Red

    Anyone have experience with Kandy Red. She is near me, which woukd be great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186089966

  15. #13001

    Couple that advertised

    Does anyone remember the couple that used to advertise as providers of some kind? It has been a while but seems like they were out of Columbus Ohio. My lady friend and I are possibly look for a couple to watch and perhaps have some interaction.

    I appreciate your thoughts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape