Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 888 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 13319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12839

    Any thoughts?

    Gents and the rest of you.

    I'm positive she has been reviewed but can't find a name to search. Still searching for the elusive duo BBBJ and ran into this one on a few sites. Last one was Brittany and her mom. Brittany is still around but mom ran the anchor leg. This one looks like higher mileage than I usually ride in but.

    https://escort13.com/post/104111401?currentPage=1

    Or better yet if you have another option for my ask, I'm open.

    TYIA,

    Soca.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 792bb87d2d865ef045ca2df656338797_f.jpg‎  

  2. #12838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Mailbox

    Ok. There's some room now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TalentScouter  [View Original Post]
    BuxKA please clear some space been trying to PM you. Thanks!

  3. #12837
    BuxKA please clear some space been trying to PM you. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Well if it is Ella told me she is pregnant.

  4. #12836

    Mesha Mesha Mesha

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I suspect putting the specific NKY hotel city in the ad may have been her downfall.

    She's now bunking with Uncle Boone.

    Maybe that's Karma for you Jim!!
    Stupid is as Stupid does.

  5. #12835

    Mesha

    I suspect putting the specific NKY hotel city in the ad may have been her downfall.

    She's now bunking with Uncle Boone.

    Maybe that's Karma for you Jim!!

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficeJim  [View Original Post]
    Well, the ad is already gone, but Meesha on LC is indeed a rip off. 180 hh and she just wants to play with her toy while you watch. I should have read the forum more closely, but the new name threw me off. I'll post in ripoff section too.

    Edit, found the post
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/185873791
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1291a89e8a000b2ed5188d964798b700_f.jpg‎  

  6. #12834

    Fake

    If you would have used the follow folder trick you would have seen she has ads running in about 9 cities all on the same day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one? She's been advertising for a while. She looks a bit "pudgy", but considering the lack of talent around town, I'd probably consider her if there are any good reports about her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186422565#.

  7. #12833

    Little B

    Hey guys, has anyone seen little B recently? I saw her a couple times 2 or 3 years ago when she was in Mason, but wanted to see if any mongers had recent experience before I contacted her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...m/035193895969

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #12832

    New link works

    I have no info on her, looks good though. I did text her and she got back to me right away, which is a good sign! I will post if we hook up. The only thing is as she states in her ad she is out call only.

  9. #12831

    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Well if it is Ella told me she is pregnant.
    Which one of you Neanderthals knocked her up?

  10. #12830

  11. #12829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Yep, fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    She's running ads in multiple cities.
    Oops! Sorry to bother you guys with that. I forgot to check for the multiple ads before posting.

  12. #12828

    Fake

    She's running ads in multiple cities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one? She's been advertising for a while. She looks a bit "pudgy", but considering the lack of talent around town, I'd probably consider her if there are any good reports about her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186422565#.

  13. #12827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    No name; big tits

    Does anyone have info on this one? She's been advertising for a while. She looks a bit "pudgy", but considering the lack of talent around town, I'd probably consider her if there are any good reports about her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186422565#.

  14. #12826

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    Do you know her?

    Posts / cincinnati / female-escorts / caucasian_w / morning-discounts /934825581539.
    This is not a valid link.

  15. #12825

    Look familiar?

    Do you know her?

    Posts / cincinnati / female-escorts / caucasian_w / morning-discounts /934825581539.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape