Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 888 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12823

    Ugh

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186372643

    Best I can tell a Glizzy Gobbler consumes large quantities of food, especially hot dogs. How sexy is that? And she's got the neckbones and potatoes to go with it. Yikes.
    I'm not even going to click on the link! Ha I'll trust ya.

  2. #12822

    Glizzy Gobbler

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186372643

    Best I can tell a Glizzy Gobbler consumes large quantities of food, especially hot dogs. How sexy is that? And she's got the neckbones and potatoes to go with it. Yikes.

  3. #12821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    To me because of the picture with all those toys it reminds me of ads Dakota ran.
    Yeah, Mall Guy, I think you're right. And before she called herself Dakota, she went by Katya. I actually met her once back in the "Katya" days but I never repeated and don't remember why. About a year or so ago, I recall that there were some rip-off reports, but that was long past the time I saw her.

  4. #12820

    Dakota

    To me because of the picture with all those toys it reminds me of ads Dakota ran.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I could have sworn I saw an ad listing her name as "Story", but I'll be damned if I can find it now. So, that may or may not be the name she goes by. Either way, does anyone know anything about her? I couldn't find any reviews or comments.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186281696

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...i/756540119399

  5. #12819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: JoJo

    Well if it is Ella told me she is pregnant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy4U  [View Original Post]
    She looks like it might be Blossom / JoJo.

  6. #12818

    Saw her twice

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Went by Summer. She ripped me off. Do a search to find the review.
    First time was a street pickup. Went back to my place and had a great time for a reasonable amount. Second time, texted her, set it up, again back to my place, was very disappointing. Just not interested and going thru the motions. Never got ripped off by her, but heard about her doing it yo other guys here later on.

  7. #12817

    Story

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I could have sworn I saw an ad listing her name as "Story", but I'll be damned if I can find it now. So, that may or may not be the name she goes by. Either way, does anyone know anything about her? I couldn't find any reviews or comments.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186281696

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...i/756540119399
    She looks like it might be Blossom / JoJo.

  8. #12816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Summer

    Was this before or after she started advertising that she was pregnant? LOL. She has since removed that from her ad though.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    She was decent for me. 200 hhr BBFS cip. She looks like pics just little bit rougher. Her performace was just ok so I wouldn't be back at this rate.

  9. #12815

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by GinCincy  [View Original Post]
    Shame. My kind of body!
    She was decent for me. 200 hhr BBFS cip. She looks like pics just little bit rougher. Her performace was just ok so I wouldn't be back at this rate.

  10. #12814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Story (

    I could have sworn I saw an ad listing her name as "Story", but I'll be damned if I can find it now. So, that may or may not be the name she goes by. Either way, does anyone know anything about her? I couldn't find any reviews or comments.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186281696

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...i/756540119399

  11. #12813
    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Kandy Red. She is near me, which woukd be great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186089966
    I have no experience but she has been written about before. Nothing good unfortunately. May have had a different name.

  12. #12812

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Went by Summer. She ripped me off. Do a search to find the review.
    Shame. My kind of body!

  13. #12811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Summer

    Went by Summer. She ripped me off. Do a search to find the review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    This one doesn't look familiar to me even though she's been advertising for a while. Does anyone have info?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/186150250#.

  14. #12810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Newbie?

    This one doesn't look familiar to me even though she's been advertising for a while. Does anyone have info?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/186150250#.

  15. #12809

    Cameron

    Cameron has hit the eastside and doing in. She has a post on callescort. Good time as always.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape