Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 27809
-
04-16-25 16:13 #25664Senior Member

Posts: 2335The soggy white chocolates. They crack me up!
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 15:24 #25663Senior Member

Posts: 270Return visit frustration. Ashley Rae
I returned to Seattle for a visit.
I need of BBFS I started reaching out to women I knew.
AmandaWonders- No reply.
MSC- Out of Town.
Remilane- No Reply.
Joey Adams- No Reply.
I was like WTF?
I posted an ISO on tna.
I got a reply from Ashley. She had good review. My nuts were full and I needed to unload.
Guys. Only see her for a cheap blow and go.
She showed up in baggy sweats. Smelled like cheap perfume and Wendy's.
She took them off and whoa! Her body has gone to shit.
She is a white girl that talks like she is from the ghetto.
She started given a BBBJ. This was good. I just wasn't feeling it. I told her I was goijg to need BBFS in order to cum. She wanted more money. I told her no. We could cut it to a hh and she could just do a BBBJ or full hour for BBFS. She agreed. Man. What a dead fish fuck she is.
Nothing firm on her body. Droopy tits. Flat ass. Almost no ass. Light whimpers as I stuck it in her. Loose pussy. Zero kegals.
She needs to retire or resort to 100 $ blow and go's.
-
04-16-25 03:09 #25662Senior Member

Posts: 153Rates
She doesn't post rates on her what's her hhr an hour rates?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 20:42 #25661Senior Member

Posts: 1155Pinameganda is 100 bb upcharge and extra for Greek, unless you got slamdunk you lucky.
Originally Posted by Tiberium
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 16:52 #25660Senior Member

Posts: 132Add Remilane to that list.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 16:03 #25659Senior Member

Posts: 175MSC, Katerine, PinaMeganda, Audelia Wild and Dolcesempre are still BBFS active in 2025.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 16:00 #25658Senior Member

Posts: 175Anyone seen Amanda?
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 16:00 #25657Senior Member

Posts: 175I should really update this list. I saw Sybil (Now Ducati.) at Kittens. She would not let me bareback her. I saw Amanda Walker a year ago. No bareback either. I barebacked April Flowers a while back. She has gotten fat. Fbstbre became a rob with her manager.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
I still bareback Stephy on her 200 specials.
Some of these names. April (RIP) Jane (RIP) niki_ luv (RIP) Lux (RIP).
It is good to see JuicyK, Stephy, Kimmyannvip, Nao and Koi are still barebacking after all these years.
-
04-15-25 15:50 #25656Senior Member

Posts: 167Texas
Do what PoonHound says. Registration and verification is a b tho.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 14:46 #25655Senior Member

Posts: 135I am in Texas now and would love that information.
Originally Posted by RespectIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 12:41 #25654Regular Member

Posts: 11You've got the wrong Brii
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-body.2947847/
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
Lovely Brii is a safety girl; Baby Brii says BB in her ad.
-
04-15-25 01:27 #25653Senior Member

Posts: 2335Sausage fingers say a lot. Good move on passing on her in her current state.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 01:22 #25652Senior Member

Posts: 2335I've fucked some lovelies in FL and TX! Vegas had a overnight for regular prices. There's a reason the last few Stanley cupncahos are from " red " so called areas. Look it up.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 00:20 #25651Senior Member

Posts: 271Damn she must have fell hard. Saw her a few years ago at the Georgetown massage house and she was hot, tight, clean and into it. That fat ass and think waist looked great and doggy and I had an explosive tittyfuck finish. A shame.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 23:48 #25650Senior Member

Posts: 1155Fuck she was asking 400, but I dunno if she's bigger in person.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote



