Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 1146 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 27816
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25641
    I traveled to Texas recently and checked out a local board. One thing that stood out to me most: Lots of providers openly advertise BBFS. I've only hobbied in Seattle, Portland, and LA (years ago), and I've never seen as much bare services offered as I did in Texas.

    It's not a menu item I look for, but I liked that it was a bit more out in the open there.

  2. #25640
    Iskak347
    Guest

    How much did it cost?

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    It cost more than I'm willing to admit but finally had the chance to bareback her. I'd seen a few times already and finally convinced her. It was a dream come true.
    How much did it cost?

  3. #25639
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I swear. This woman only wants her pussy filled with cum.

    She gets off on creampies.
    What? I thought I was the only one.

  4. #25638
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Yea but the years of creampies are really starting to show, she is showing her age.
    I just kinda curious but what does this mean? Does a creampie provider age because. She takes so many vreampies? Is that how it works?

  5. #25637
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I swear. This woman only wants her pussy filled with cum.

    She gets off on creampies.
    Yea but the years of creampies are really starting to show, she is showing her age. She confirmed to me that none of her duo partners are down with this topic unfortunately. I'd only fuck her if she had a duo willing to be filled too.

  6. #25636
    Ah oh thanks I remember he being discussed in the spinner thread must misread it then.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    No she is not, no CIP from what I remember but she belongs to this thread.

  7. #25635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Dolcesempre Bella

    I swear. This woman only wants her pussy filled with cum.

    She gets off on creampies.

  8. #25634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155

    Badangel36

    Missed out when she was visiting Wilsonville in Oregon, she flakes on communication, saw her listed here but dunno if bb is slamdunk or upcharge. I wanted to nut on those big tits, goddamn I need to see Anna when she visits Portland.

  9. #25633

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by JonLaw  [View Original Post]
    Isn't emma a safety girl?
    No she is not, no CIP from what I remember but she belongs to this thread.

  10. #25632

    What happened to Prima Neek?

    She hasn't been on TNA since December, so just checking to see if anyone knows what's up. I successfully saw her three times a long time apart without ever being scammed. I just refused to give her any money over the internet because she already knew me from before.

  11. #25631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLaw  [View Original Post]
    Isn't emma a safety girl?
    Nope, not at least at her SA days, I hear she is the same now as well.

  12. #25630
    Isn't emma a safety girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    This whole thing is fucking pathetic at this point.

    I'm very close to fucking giving up completely. There are maybe, or literally, 34 women in this thread who are BBFS friendly and are not fucking disgusting. Anna, Remi, Emma, and (maybe) Amanda. That's 4 women for the "major"-joke of a metropolitan area this is. Penelope imploded before I got to there. I was busy early last year.

    The rest of this thread are ****** who are 300 lb over weight, were repeatedly punched in their face as they were being born, or are in their late 50's /60's like this fucking Goldie. Fuck me. I really should move. Why the fuck did I buy a house here.

  13. #25629
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who these 4 people are and which site to find them? Also huge sympathy to the man.
    Try searching this forum.

    Amanda Wonders: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...onders.580306/

    Anna: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...e-anna.347531/.

    Remi: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rem123.580504/

    Emma: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ababyy.638297/

  14. #25628
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    This whole thing is fucking pathetic at this point.

    I'm very close to fucking giving up completely. There are maybe, or literally, 34 women in this thread who are BBFS friendly and are not fucking disgusting. Anna, Remi, Emma, and (maybe) Amanda. That's 4 women for the "major"-joke of a metropolitan area this is. Penelope imploded before I got to there. I was busy early last year.

    The rest of this thread are ****** who are 300 lb over weight, were repeatedly punched in their face as they were being born, or are in their late 50's /60's like this fucking Goldie. Fuck me. I really should move. Why the fuck did I buy a house here.
    Anyone know who these 4 people are and which site to find them? Also huge sympathy to the man.

  15. #25627
    Faxxxxxxxx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    She's fat with no ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape