Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 1293 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23408

    Re: Kapry

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    You can find her on the other site, she's Bellevue based.
    It's been quite a while but she used to be on STG too (probably is too). She definitely belongs here.

  2. #23407

    Kapry

    You can find her on the other site, she's Bellevue based.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]

  3. #23406
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    I heard she has a bad case of meth mouth. Is that true? She doesn't show teeth in any of her pics.
    Yes its true, not the greatest grill.

  4. #23405

  5. #23404
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    It cost more than I'm willing to admit but finally had the chance to bareback her. I'd seen a few times already and finally convinced her. It was a dream come true.
    Good for you, Dude!

  6. #23403

    Jones_4_Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    It cost more than I'm willing to admit but finally had the chance to bareback her. I'd seen a few times already and finally convinced her. It was a dream come true.
    Yeah she is a looker. Good job. Did you CIP her? I wonder if her backdoor is open.

  7. #23402

    Jones4Jenny

    It cost more than I'm willing to admit but finally had the chance to bareback her. I'd seen a few times already and finally convinced her. It was a dream come true.

  8. #23401

    Lovely Brii

    Lovely Brii.

    Stinky puss. Fat. No makeup. Pump and dump. OK BBBJ. No c I m.

    Shifty 99 motel. 120 bbfscip for hh. She wanted 250.

    I think I paid to much.

    So nasty I might repeat because I like nasty. LOL.

  9. #23400
    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Nikki. Very open to accept a load. Pros. Nice tits and ass. Cons. A little method out. All in all. Dropped a load in her and left.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Perfect-ASSet*26%23127825%3 B.
    I heard she has a bad case of meth mouth. Is that true? She doesn't show teeth in any of her pics.

  10. #23399
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo919  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she the super short one in everett?

    Fuck, I think I saw her last summer for an outcall and she was awkward as fuck. I'm glad you enjoy it though.
    Yea she's 4'11 kinda why I saw her. You're right awkward as fuck LOL. I don't think I'll be back honestly. The drive sucked coming from the south end. But figured why not.

  11. #23398

    Seen this one from time to time.

    She's young and eager to please. Head game is a bit off, but the pussy is wet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/164736271

  12. #23397
    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Nikki. Very open to accept a load. Pros. Nice tits and ass. Cons. A little method out. All in all. Dropped a load in her and left.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Perfect-ASSet*26%23127825%3 B.
    Isn't she the super short one in everett?

    Fuck, I think I saw her last summer for an outcall and she was awkward as fuck. I'm glad you enjoy it though.

  13. #23396

    Good Work!

    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Nikki. Very open to accept a load. Pros. Nice tits and ass. Cons. A little method out. All in all. Dropped a load in her and left.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Perfect-ASSet*26%23127825%3 B.
    I hope to see her soon. Thanks for the intel.

  14. #23395

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Nikki. Very open to accept a load. Pros. Nice tits and ass. Cons. A little method out. All in all. Dropped a load in her and left.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Perfect-ASSet*26%23127825%3 B.
    To bad she don't see AA (black men) she thick and got ass. But as to most I can't see for the same reason.

    Attitude Bentley comes to mind.

  15. #23394

    Nikki Lynn

    Just saw Nikki. Very open to accept a load. Pros. Nice tits and ass. Cons. A little method out. All in all. Dropped a load in her and left.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Perfect-ASSet*26%23127825%3 B.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape