Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 1145 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 27920
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25760
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She is back posting. I saw her when she was on SA and is very different now and has spiralled downhill. She used to be real sex fiend. I just do not have the courage to do her anymore, but thought I would share here .

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...luded.3026331/
    Sausage fingers say a lot. Good move on passing on her in her current state.

  2. #25759
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yes both Houston and Dallas in TX (I have not sampled any other cities, but these I have personal experience) have plenty more action, at much more reasonable rates than WA state. I have said it before. Red states tend to have better hobby action. At much more reasonable prices.
    I've fucked some lovelies in FL and TX! Vegas had a overnight for regular prices. There's a reason the last few Stanley cupncahos are from " red " so called areas. Look it up.

  3. #25758
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I think this who he is referring to. She is on the other board as well.

    https://www.5escorts.com/newsite/sea...rts/9127457975
    Damn she must have fell hard. Saw her a few years ago at the Georgetown massage house and she was hot, tight, clean and into it. That fat ass and think waist looked great and doggy and I had an explosive tittyfuck finish. A shame.

  4. #25757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yup she belongs here. She is on the other board as well (same name).
    Fuck she was asking 400, but I dunno if she's bigger in person.

  5. #25756
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I think this who he is referring to. She is on the other board as well.

    https://www.5escorts.com/newsite/sea...rts/9127457975
    Baby Brii matched the description not the one in the link. I think it was a false alarm for most people.

  6. #25755
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Lovely Brii.

    Stinky puss. Fat. No makeup. Pump and dump. OK BBBJ. No c I m.

    Shifty 99 motel. 120 bbfscip for hh. She wanted 250.

    I think I paid to much.

    So nasty I might repeat because I like nasty. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I like nasty too, bro. Do you have a link?
    I think this who he is referring to. She is on the other board as well.

    https://www.5escorts.com/newsite/sea...rts/9127457975

  7. #25754
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Yup she belongs here. She is on the other board as well (same name).

  8. #25753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    I'll take that info as well thanks.
    Just google our home 2 tx escorts.

  9. #25752
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Pm me the board information please.
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectIt  [View Original Post]
    I traveled to Texas recently and checked out a local board. One thing that stood out to me most: Lots of providers openly advertise BBFS. I've only hobbied in Seattle, Portland, and LA (years ago), and I've never seen as much bare services offered as I did in Texas.

    It's not a menu item I look for, but I liked that it was a bit more out in the open there.
    I'll take that info as well thanks.

  10. #25751
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Lovely Brii.

    Stinky puss. Fat. No makeup. Pump and dump. OK BBBJ. No c I m.

    Shifty 99 motel. 120 bbfscip for hh. She wanted 250.

    I think I paid to much.

    So nasty I might repeat because I like nasty. LOL.
    Got a link? Can't find her on the other site.

  11. #25750
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectIt  [View Original Post]
    I traveled to Texas recently and checked out a local board. One thing that stood out to me most: Lots of providers openly advertise BBFS. I've only hobbied in Seattle, Portland, and LA (years ago), and I've never seen as much bare services offered as I did in Texas.

    It's not a menu item I look for, but I liked that it was a bit more out in the open there.
    Yes both Houston and Dallas in TX (I have not sampled any other cities, but these I have personal experience) have plenty more action, at much more reasonable rates than WA state. I have said it before. Red states tend to have better hobby action. At much more reasonable prices.

  12. #25749
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectIt  [View Original Post]
    I traveled to Texas recently and checked out a local board. One thing that stood out to me most: Lots of providers openly advertise BBFS. I've only hobbied in Seattle, Portland, and LA (years ago), and I've never seen as much bare services offered as I did in Texas.

    It's not a menu item I look for, but I liked that it was a bit more out in the open there.
    Pm me the board information please.

  13. #25748
    I traveled to Texas recently and checked out a local board. One thing that stood out to me most: Lots of providers openly advertise BBFS. I've only hobbied in Seattle, Portland, and LA (years ago), and I've never seen as much bare services offered as I did in Texas.

    It's not a menu item I look for, but I liked that it was a bit more out in the open there.

  14. #25747
    Iskak347
    Guest

    How much did it cost?

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    It cost more than I'm willing to admit but finally had the chance to bareback her. I'd seen a few times already and finally convinced her. It was a dream come true.
    How much did it cost?

  15. #25746
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I swear. This woman only wants her pussy filled with cum.

    She gets off on creampies.
    What? I thought I was the only one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape