Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 27809
-
04-10-25 13:56 #25619Senior Member

Posts: 653I am a Dirtyfuk! That is hot!
Originally Posted by TeaBitch6
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 13:18 #25618Senior Member

Posts: 300MsHolland still BBFS?
Is MsHolland still BBFS?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-3957.3026169/
Because for those rates she better be.
-
04-10-25 13:13 #25617Senior Member

Posts: 982Her hands look charred.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 13:04 #25616Senior Member

Posts: 982Cassie69?
Has anyone seen Cassie69 recently?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...s-out.3026028/
-
04-10-25 11:17 #25615Senior Member

Posts: 1209I never saw her myself but there were some real horror stories about her 5-6 y ago. Didn't she also have a spinal issue that made her look like Quasimodo?
She's gotten smarter about her pics, though. The ones she posted back then were pretty gross, these are at least not that.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 10:42 #25614Senior Member

Posts: 2184Jessica Crush
She is back posting. I saw her when she was on SA and is very different now and has spiralled downhill. She used to be real sex fiend. I just do not have the courage to do her anymore, but thought I would share here .
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...luded.3026331/
-
04-10-25 00:50 #25613Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yeah the post did not have much substance to it, but I do get why he wants to enjoy for a while before sharing the name. Typically I would just wait until I am ready to share before posting something. Recently, I have noticed a lot of people jumping on a thread if they feel it did not give them valuable information. I am sure if we look through our posts we will all find "mundane" posts that someone else would consider "useless" - I just ignore those and move on.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 00:21 #25612Senior Member

Posts: 1098Yes, I agree. However that post was pointless.
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 00:21 #25611Senior Member

Posts: 1098I agree. Either share the information or do not speak of it.
Originally Posted by Gophy
[View Original Post]
I share info of chicks that are easilybopen to the service. Or chicks that I do not see anymore.
The ones I rawdog on the downlow I don't speak about. They will know I am blabbing it. I only share it after I am done with them.
-
04-09-25 20:49 #25610Senior Member

Posts: 234Yep!
Agree with you, Runner. Some people are incredibly shortsighted.
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 19:44 #25609Senior Member

Posts: 157Disagree
I disagree with your take. As DrtyHarry mentioned, once a name is posted here they get flooded with people requiring something without rapport. Some readers here get super entitled and start making comments to providers and they change for the worst because of it.
Originally Posted by Gophy
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 13:09 #25608Senior Member

Posts: 213Ok. Thanks? What a waste of time reading this. Reports like this are like 1 step down from those guys on the other board who write love letters as reviews.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 07:06 #25607Senior Member

Posts: 30Right?
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
Sounds like good times.
-
04-08-25 19:25 #25606Senior Member

Posts: 2184Excellent! Glad you got what you wanted. You earned this. So yeah, get your ronds and enjoy the spoils before sharing the name. Thing is the moment the name is published here, her business will go up 10 fold. More women need to realize that and come clean. Most of them are BB'ing someone anyway.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 18:53 #25605Senior Member

Posts: 201Well, it happened
Been in the hobby for 15+ years and my regular is starting to phase out providing. Saw a gal on STG who's advertised a bunch and decided to give her a try. I won't post the name because the photos were 10 years old and 50 lbs ago. I didn't walk because she was $120/ hh so I said fuck it, I'm here already. She started with a CBJ which doesn't get me going and wanted me to start the main event. A little hard to do when I'm half mast. So I ask her if she has another cover so I can get myself hard. She said yes, so I assist her.
After we're ready to start again she searches for 5 minutes for a cover. I keep saying do we need that? I won't CIP. She's like I'm not on BC, etc etc etc. Finally she grabs a diaphram and says fuck it. Super tight and finished CIP. At the end she's told me not to tell anyone.
Sure, maybe a few more cheap visits and I'll spill the beans.











Reply With Quote




