Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 1204 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 37352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34307

    Sadie in Charles City

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/078391598848

    Anyone visited? Looks like a house out there.

  2. #34306

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I managed to see her today, okay that BBBJ was great, she has a better attitude in person unless it is someone else responding the texts, night and day difference, booty was cute, meowth was decent, but I would not recommend. The place is just a bad 1/10. Her hygiene is so bad, and I really mean that. Stick. To BBBJ QV, but only if there really isn't anything available. Do not try BBFS if it is available. That meowth was screaming 🤢 plus she still makes you wait when you arrive, also she was dope sick when I saw her. The room itself wasn't smelly or a mess, which is surprising
    OMG I laughed my ass off reading this. This is why I'm BBBJ only.

  3. #34305
    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw that a few times in the responses but didn't know where AMES is located. Is that somewhere in Richmond?
    Only Ames I know of is in Iowa.

  4. #34304

    Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I tried for outcall and got ghosted. Is the incall decent, or a smokey dump?
    I managed to see her today, okay that BBBJ was great, she has a better attitude in person unless it is someone else responding the texts, night and day difference, booty was cute, meowth was decent, but I would not recommend. The place is just a bad 1/10. Her hygiene is so bad, and I really mean that. Stick. To BBBJ QV, but only if there really isn't anything available. Do not try BBFS if it is available. That meowth was screaming 🤢 plus she still makes you wait when you arrive, also she was dope sick when I saw her. The room itself wasn't smelly or a mess, which is surprising

  5. #34303

    Midlo

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I tried for outcall and got ghosted. Is the incall decent, or a smokey dump?
    Its one of the crappy motels by Rosie's.

  6. #34302

    Lucky you

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    Finally seen her. I am a strictly BBBJ guy. I liked her. She allowed great ff, allowed whatever. Swallowed, no mess. Will repeat.
    I tried for outcall and got ghosted. Is the incall decent, or a smokey dump?

  7. #34301

    Pinkie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    And a bit churlish.
    Damn, thanks.

  8. #34300

  9. #34299

    Bella (ebony)

    Bella, an ebony provider, has appeared in the Raleigh / Durham area. Her phone number starts with 804 which may indicate she's worked in the Richmond / Petersburg area. Any of you gents have any experiences with her, positive or negative? Thanks.

    https://callescort.org/804-851-4045

  10. #34298
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    They kept telling me they are in AMES.
    I saw that a few times in the responses but didn't know where AMES is located. Is that somewhere in Richmond?

  11. #34297
    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    No. The responses were all over the place and did not make sense. The person would not reveal their general location or when they were available. Probably some 300 pound guy in Nigeria. It was fun messing around with him.
    They kept telling me they are in AMES.

  12. #34296

    Big titty blaze

    Hey guys! Having trouble getting in contact with the older big titty woman named blaze. I understand she's not everyone's cup of tea but I am addicted to her. She isn't making any new STG posts and all her old numbers are not working. Does anyone have a current contact / current number? I am desperate to see her she is my ATF so many reasons. I need a taste of her again so bad if someone can help!

  13. #34295
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Did the age come up at all in the line of questioning?
    No. The responses were all over the place and did not make sense. The person would not reveal their general location or when they were available. Probably some 300 pound guy in Nigeria. It was fun messing around with him.

  14. #34294

    Talia

    Finally seen her. I am a strictly BBBJ guy. I liked her. She allowed great ff, allowed whatever. Swallowed, no mess. Will repeat.

  15. #34293

    Any Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/280856694598

    Any info on her? Body is just my type.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape