Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 705 1205 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34299

    Bella (ebony)

    Bella, an ebony provider, has appeared in the Raleigh / Durham area. Her phone number starts with 804 which may indicate she's worked in the Richmond / Petersburg area. Any of you gents have any experiences with her, positive or negative? Thanks.

    https://callescort.org/804-851-4045

  2. #34298
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    They kept telling me they are in AMES.
    I saw that a few times in the responses but didn't know where AMES is located. Is that somewhere in Richmond?

  3. #34297
    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    No. The responses were all over the place and did not make sense. The person would not reveal their general location or when they were available. Probably some 300 pound guy in Nigeria. It was fun messing around with him.
    They kept telling me they are in AMES.

  4. #34296

    Big titty blaze

    Hey guys! Having trouble getting in contact with the older big titty woman named blaze. I understand she's not everyone's cup of tea but I am addicted to her. She isn't making any new STG posts and all her old numbers are not working. Does anyone have a current contact / current number? I am desperate to see her she is my ATF so many reasons. I need a taste of her again so bad if someone can help!

  5. #34295
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Did the age come up at all in the line of questioning?
    No. The responses were all over the place and did not make sense. The person would not reveal their general location or when they were available. Probably some 300 pound guy in Nigeria. It was fun messing around with him.

  6. #34294

    Talia

    Finally seen her. I am a strictly BBBJ guy. I liked her. She allowed great ff, allowed whatever. Swallowed, no mess. Will repeat.

  7. #34293

    Any Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/280856694598

    Any info on her? Body is just my type.

  8. #34292
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    What are you looking for.
    Looking for small Latinas usually but open to just about anything. I don't get out as often as I used to. Hit Allie up but phone was disconnected. She was a lot of fun.

  9. #34291

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMan77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Allie
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Allie vacation stared in December
    What are you looking for.

  10. #34290

    Midlothian Latina

    Has anyone been able to see who ever is behind this pretty consistent post?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/184860940

  11. #34289

    Space

    I got a text this morning that the space station is back up.

  12. #34288

    Set up

    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    I played along with this one for a few hours today. Was just having fun. Sounded like I was texting with an AI robot. Wanted pics and tried to get into details as to what I wanted. Definitely smelled like a set up.
    Did the age come up at all in the line of questioning?

  13. #34287

    Puerta Rican Allie

    Has anyone seen Allie around lately? She was my go to but seems to be mia.

  14. #34286
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    With everything going on it cold have been a joint venture between ICE and LEO to catch pedos and illegals.
    I played along with this one for a few hours today. Was just having fun. Sounded like I was texting with an AI robot. Wanted pics and tried to get into details as to what I wanted. Definitely smelled like a set up.

  15. #34285

    I tried to see her maybe YMMV but IDK

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    This chick ghosted me twice in 1 day this week. But reviews are good and it's due to probably the monkey so I'll try again. Shit really pissed me off though.
    I tried to see her this week, her texts where rushed, rude and erratic.

    She kept communicating for a while, she was still rude as hell, I tried to be patient, but once I arrived I got ghosted, not sure if she really is worth all the hassle. Plus the location is a 0.3/10.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape