Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 705 1205 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 37352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34292
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    What are you looking for.
    Looking for small Latinas usually but open to just about anything. I don't get out as often as I used to. Hit Allie up but phone was disconnected. She was a lot of fun.

  2. #34291

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMan77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Allie
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Allie vacation stared in December
    What are you looking for.

  3. #34290

    Midlothian Latina

    Has anyone been able to see who ever is behind this pretty consistent post?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/184860940

  4. #34289

    Space

    I got a text this morning that the space station is back up.

  5. #34288

    Set up

    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    I played along with this one for a few hours today. Was just having fun. Sounded like I was texting with an AI robot. Wanted pics and tried to get into details as to what I wanted. Definitely smelled like a set up.
    Did the age come up at all in the line of questioning?

  6. #34287

    Puerta Rican Allie

    Has anyone seen Allie around lately? She was my go to but seems to be mia.

  7. #34286
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    With everything going on it cold have been a joint venture between ICE and LEO to catch pedos and illegals.
    I played along with this one for a few hours today. Was just having fun. Sounded like I was texting with an AI robot. Wanted pics and tried to get into details as to what I wanted. Definitely smelled like a set up.

  8. #34285

    I tried to see her maybe YMMV but IDK

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    This chick ghosted me twice in 1 day this week. But reviews are good and it's due to probably the monkey so I'll try again. Shit really pissed me off though.
    I tried to see her this week, her texts where rushed, rude and erratic.

    She kept communicating for a while, she was still rude as hell, I tried to be patient, but once I arrived I got ghosted, not sure if she really is worth all the hassle. Plus the location is a 0.3/10.

  9. #34284

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    And a bit churlish.
    Do you recall rates?

    Churlish with comms. ? Or pillow princess that kills it when she talks. ? Or Both?

    Decent location? Monkey? Thanks!

  10. #34283

    She's legit but way overpriced

    And a bit churlish.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Pinkie Pie in Chester is legit?

    https://callescort.org/386-845-0136

  11. #34282
    Couldn't get her to answer.

  12. #34281

    New Member

    New members here. Been reading the reports for a minute and in the game for about a year. Looking forward to keeping up with ya'll.

  13. #34280

    Pinkie Pie

    Anyone know if Pinkie Pie in Chester is legit?

    https://callescort.org/386-845-0136

  14. #34279

    For the longest I remember

    I think I seen this ho' many times here and there is this the ex stripper for almost a decade ago that is in and out of the game she looks like pussy gold type but one decade ago.

    https://tryst.link/escort/xhopex

  15. #34278

    Pricing

    It look like economy is really good or still if you are familiar with the term stripper / hoss pricing that more this hoss ask the better the economy is nothing lower of 6 oo average 8 oo for half hour,1 kilo for hour cumandgo,6 oo for 15 min massage 2 oo for video chat 5 mins,1 oo for pic, hight end hoss (over 40 and all fake parts) for 2. 5 oo to 12 kilo what would with them for 8-12 kilo watch them texting and far for couple hours?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape