Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 37359
-
03-15-25 12:48 #34164Senior Member

Posts: 1069Allie and Chy
Allie vacation started back in December. I saw her a few days before she went away. Chyanne still be around the highway. I have not seen her personally but she has been spotted by others and it was mentioned to me that as recently as 2 weeks ago was staying at sunrise.
-
03-15-25 09:41 #34163Senior Member

Posts: 767Re: Lady
Inbox cleared, please send info.
-
03-15-25 06:32 #34162Senior Member

Posts: 337Good and Bad news chicos
First the bad news Allie / Isabella checked into the Riverside Inn on 13th of this month.
Secondly in mas feliz un observacion an old SW posted recently Tinkabell (mocha) Cheyenne.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
In case you can't see https://i.ibb.co/Qv8NGGyT/chrome-scr...EST-035107.png
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
https://i.ibb.co/tTcGtLtC/allie.jpg
-
03-15-25 06:20 #34161Senior Member

Posts: 1333The forum software stops the link at the '.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LJBootCamp02
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 03:03 #34160Senior Member

Posts: 767Lady
Can't quite find it with the link and post number care to elaborate? Or PM, if she is real she looks good, I been of the yellow fever wagging as of late.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 22:40 #34159Senior Member

Posts: 371I just did a Google search for her name on p411 and it came up. She looks good but $$ is outside the budget I allow for myself. If she was at 3. 5 or 4 I might do it.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 20:42 #34158Senior Member

Posts: 580What's her link / info.
Originally Posted by DarkBringer
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 16:57 #34157Senior Member

Posts: 75Bruna Albuquerque
Saw Bruna Albuquerque's ad on P411, and had to give her a try. So glad I did! Her pics are amazing, but she's somehow more beautiful in person. Gorgeous head to toe! Greeted me in a black silk robe, which she stripped away to reveal black panties and bra. Her hair and eyebrows are dyed dark red, and they look amazing on her! Tastefully done MMs. She asked what I liked, and I told her "to be pampered. " She did. Oh man, she did! $5. 0 + $0. 8 tip, and worth every cent.
I'll omit the details here, but run, don't walk, to see Bruna! She's had a good reception in Richmond, so she's thinking of staying another week. She's a keeper! So let's keep her happy.
-
03-14-25 14:52 #34156Senior Member

Posts: 146Anyone tried?
Probably going to see her later, just wondering if anyone has experienced yet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/184012281
-
03-14-25 10:30 #34155Senior Member

Posts: 617They don't avail themselves of the benefits of this site.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 21:56 #34154Senior Member

Posts: 1333Amazon
I think it's the same lady:
Originally Posted by NcMaxwell
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...518&viewfull=1#post7198518.
-
03-13-25 21:35 #34153Senior Member

Posts: 337Don't know
Originally Posted by NcMaxwell
[View Original Post]
Got a another link TripleB?
Originally Posted by TripleB3891
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 20:45 #34152Senior Member

Posts: 48She's down from Fredericksburg. Only seen one review in her and it was good. Evidently a tall drink of water. She's in a circle with 2 other girls up there.
Originally Posted by NcMaxwell
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 13:41 #34151Senior Member

Posts: 319Correct link for cute spinner
-
03-13-25 13:37 #34150Senior Member

Posts: 319Cute spinner
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../550644476028. I took the plung the other morning with this one. She is the girl pictured. She is very outgoing and service was okay but donation I feel was steep considering the deed is done on the floor or a couch. Extras are available with steep upcharge. I will not repeat. Better choices for the ticket price.










Reply With Quote






