Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 37361
-
03-29-25 20:58 #34286Senior Member

Posts: 617I played along with this one for a few hours today. Was just having fun. Sounded like I was texting with an AI robot. Wanted pics and tried to get into details as to what I wanted. Definitely smelled like a set up.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 19:02 #34285Senior Member

Posts: 767I tried to see her maybe YMMV but IDK
I tried to see her this week, her texts where rushed, rude and erratic.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
She kept communicating for a while, she was still rude as hell, I tried to be patient, but once I arrived I got ghosted, not sure if she really is worth all the hassle. Plus the location is a 0.3/10.
-
03-29-25 16:40 #34284Regular Member

Posts: 17Rates
Do you recall rates?
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
Churlish with comms. ? Or pillow princess that kills it when she talks. ? Or Both?
Decent location? Monkey? Thanks!
-
03-29-25 14:13 #34283Senior Member

Posts: 400She's legit but way overpriced
And a bit churlish.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 12:48 #34282Senior Member

Posts: 50Couldn't get her to answer.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 11:27 #34281Regular Member

Posts: 11New Member
New members here. Been reading the reports for a minute and in the game for about a year. Looking forward to keeping up with ya'll.
-
03-29-25 09:22 #34280Senior Member

Posts: 172Pinkie Pie
Anyone know if Pinkie Pie in Chester is legit?
https://callescort.org/386-845-0136
-
03-28-25 21:55 #34279Senior Member

Posts: 736For the longest I remember
I think I seen this ho' many times here and there is this the ex stripper for almost a decade ago that is in and out of the game she looks like pussy gold type but one decade ago.
https://tryst.link/escort/xhopex
-
03-28-25 21:22 #34278Senior Member

Posts: 736Pricing
It look like economy is really good or still if you are familiar with the term stripper / hoss pricing that more this hoss ask the better the economy is nothing lower of 6 oo average 8 oo for half hour,1 kilo for hour cumandgo,6 oo for 15 min massage 2 oo for video chat 5 mins,1 oo for pic, hight end hoss (over 40 and all fake parts) for 2. 5 oo to 12 kilo what would with them for 8-12 kilo watch them texting and far for couple hours?
-
03-28-25 19:52 #34277Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone dream of this one?
-
03-28-25 19:32 #34276Senior Member

Posts: 784Box is clear
Sorry rookie mistake.
Originally Posted by ZayLe
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 17:55 #34275Senior Member

Posts: 148Yep, most likely an LE agency (s); I searched the phone number at FreeCarrierLookup.com. Phone carrier came up as Telnyx; I googled it and without going into a bunch of tech crap, it's a global business API messaging platform. That being said, why would a 18 yo Venezuelan would be paying for and using a high end business application?
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 17:49 #34274Senior Member

Posts: 107AI, maybe a setup or spam
I got AI generated answers, and an opening response about being legal. I asked age outright and was told 19. Either way, I'd ignore.
D.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 17:24 #34273Senior Member

Posts: 580Two-fold
With everything going on it cold have been a joint venture between ICE and LEO to catch pedos and illegals.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 15:29 #34272Senior Member

Posts: 53Virginia Guy
Clear your inbox when you get a chance.










Reply With Quote





