Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 1206 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 37376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34301

    Pinkie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    And a bit churlish.
    Damn, thanks.

  2. #34300

  3. #34299

    Bella (ebony)

    Bella, an ebony provider, has appeared in the Raleigh / Durham area. Her phone number starts with 804 which may indicate she's worked in the Richmond / Petersburg area. Any of you gents have any experiences with her, positive or negative? Thanks.

    https://callescort.org/804-851-4045

  4. #34298
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    They kept telling me they are in AMES.
    I saw that a few times in the responses but didn't know where AMES is located. Is that somewhere in Richmond?

  5. #34297
    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    No. The responses were all over the place and did not make sense. The person would not reveal their general location or when they were available. Probably some 300 pound guy in Nigeria. It was fun messing around with him.
    They kept telling me they are in AMES.

  6. #34296

    Big titty blaze

    Hey guys! Having trouble getting in contact with the older big titty woman named blaze. I understand she's not everyone's cup of tea but I am addicted to her. She isn't making any new STG posts and all her old numbers are not working. Does anyone have a current contact / current number? I am desperate to see her she is my ATF so many reasons. I need a taste of her again so bad if someone can help!

  7. #34295
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Did the age come up at all in the line of questioning?
    No. The responses were all over the place and did not make sense. The person would not reveal their general location or when they were available. Probably some 300 pound guy in Nigeria. It was fun messing around with him.

  8. #34294

    Talia

    Finally seen her. I am a strictly BBBJ guy. I liked her. She allowed great ff, allowed whatever. Swallowed, no mess. Will repeat.

  9. #34293

    Any Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/280856694598

    Any info on her? Body is just my type.

  10. #34292
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    What are you looking for.
    Looking for small Latinas usually but open to just about anything. I don't get out as often as I used to. Hit Allie up but phone was disconnected. She was a lot of fun.

  11. #34291

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMan77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Allie
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Allie vacation stared in December
    What are you looking for.

  12. #34290

    Midlothian Latina

    Has anyone been able to see who ever is behind this pretty consistent post?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/184860940

  13. #34289

    Space

    I got a text this morning that the space station is back up.

  14. #34288

    Set up

    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    I played along with this one for a few hours today. Was just having fun. Sounded like I was texting with an AI robot. Wanted pics and tried to get into details as to what I wanted. Definitely smelled like a set up.
    Did the age come up at all in the line of questioning?

  15. #34287

    Puerta Rican Allie

    Has anyone seen Allie around lately? She was my go to but seems to be mia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape