Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 16676
-
02-27-25 06:53 #15626Senior Member

Posts: 153Never going to see a response.
Because anyone who tried was probably eaten. I am still amazed how many of you even find some of these ladies attractive enough to reward most of them with business. Might be a better investment to buy one of elon's robots.
Originally Posted by Jaxgrif
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 00:57 #15625Senior Member

Posts: 106Brooklyn
Thanks Drake. I would like to hook up with her again. Always had a lot of fun with her! Be safe all.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 12:18 #15624Regular Member

Posts: 19Jade and Kelli
Anyone every see both jade and Kelli at the same time? Just wondering how that went if so.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/318812965387
-
02-26-25 09:17 #15623Senior Member

Posts: 127I feel like I see a post from her go up every 5-6 months but for the most part, it seems like she's retired now.
Originally Posted by RunawayTruck
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 22:56 #15622Senior Member

Posts: 106Brooklyn
Any body heard or seen Brooklyn in the last year? Did she retire or is she UTR?
-
02-25-25 11:12 #15621Senior Member

Posts: 43I really liked this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/118988871256
Originally Posted by CGS480
[View Original Post]
I thought she was amazing. Watch for her add on Skip.
-
02-24-25 18:31 #15620Senior Member

Posts: 30Jade
She looks exactly like her pics, except for some facial redness / scarring that looks to be healing up. It's not very apparent until you get close to her. Like I said, she's strikingly beautiful. We used a bed in a relatively nice hotel room.
Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy
[View Original Post]
I didn't ask for that this time. We got into it and the condom went on. I'm guessing the answer is "no", but am not positive.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
-
02-24-25 17:28 #15619Senior Member

Posts: 55Bbbj
Who is the best at BBBJ these days? My previous regulars have left.
-
02-24-25 15:03 #15618Regular Member

Posts: 13Jade
How does she look, compared to her pics? Also, did you get to be on a bed or did you visit on a couch?
Originally Posted by CageyBee
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 07:34 #15617Senior Member

Posts: 1152She doesn't list BBBJ in the ad. Was that available? If not, not interested.
Originally Posted by CageyBee
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 23:48 #15616Senior Member

Posts: 30Jade
I met Jade tonight and had a pretty good time. This chick's drop-dead gorgeous! I didn't test out her menu very far but it seemed fairly vanilla. She might be open to more things I didn't try for. She's very shy yet friendly and accommodating enough. This one's worth at least one visit.
Her first review:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...highlight=jade#post7172034.
Most recent ad:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/909724292520
-
02-23-25 21:10 #15615Senior Member

Posts: 200Public service announcement
These posts become worthless within a day because most girls delete their posts. Post a picture or a screenshot of their ad. At the very least, include a name or some information in their profile so we know who you are talking about.
Originally Posted by Dantzen
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 20:25 #15614Senior Member

Posts: 200Carla
She quoted me 280 hh, 400 hr for BBFS. I didn't partake as the price was way out of my range especially considering her age and looks.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 17:32 #15613Regular Member

Posts: 15Fake
Nah, kept asking to see what she actually looked like. Agreed to a FaceTime after a phone call. Isn't huge or massively overweight. But nowhere near what the pics are.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
I don't understand why she does it. If I want a fit tan girl like her why would I want a larger darker woman? Especially at her price, which I believe is around 180 Hh.
-
02-20-25 16:08 #15612Senior Member

Posts: 800You saw her? Reviews are appreciated, good or bad.
Originally Posted by EFranks
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





