Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15628
    Quote Originally Posted by DBrewer65  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me yesterday in the parking lot. Double booked I'm sure.

    While I'm here, has anyone see this one? Seems cool on text. Thanks in advanced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/589169308108
    I've been ghosted by Rebecca a few times and finally gave up.

  2. #15627

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapShooter01  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/118988871256

    I thought she was amazing. Watch for her add on Skip.
    She ghosted me yesterday in the parking lot. Double booked I'm sure.

    While I'm here, has anyone see this one? Seems cool on text. Thanks in advanced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/589169308108

  3. #15626

    Never going to see a response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxgrif  [View Original Post]
    Anyone every see both jade and Kelli at the same time? Just wondering how that went if so.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/318812965387
    Because anyone who tried was probably eaten. I am still amazed how many of you even find some of these ladies attractive enough to reward most of them with business. Might be a better investment to buy one of elon's robots.

  4. #15625

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I see a post from her go up every 5-6 months but for the most part, it seems like she's retired now.
    Thanks Drake. I would like to hook up with her again. Always had a lot of fun with her! Be safe all.

  5. #15624

    Jade and Kelli

    Anyone every see both jade and Kelli at the same time? Just wondering how that went if so.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/318812965387

  6. #15623
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Any body heard or seen Brooklyn in the last year? Did she retire or is she UTR?
    I feel like I see a post from her go up every 5-6 months but for the most part, it seems like she's retired now.

  7. #15622

    Brooklyn

    Any body heard or seen Brooklyn in the last year? Did she retire or is she UTR?

  8. #15621

    I really liked this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by CGS480  [View Original Post]
    Who is the best at BBBJ these days? My previous regulars have left.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/118988871256

    I thought she was amazing. Watch for her add on Skip.

  9. #15620

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    How does she look, compared to her pics? Also, did you get to be on a bed or did you visit on a couch?
    She looks exactly like her pics, except for some facial redness / scarring that looks to be healing up. It's not very apparent until you get close to her. Like I said, she's strikingly beautiful. We used a bed in a relatively nice hotel room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
    She doesn't list BBBJ in the ad. Was that available? If not, not interested.
    I didn't ask for that this time. We got into it and the condom went on. I'm guessing the answer is "no", but am not positive.

  10. #15619

    Bbbj

    Who is the best at BBBJ these days? My previous regulars have left.

  11. #15618

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by CageyBee  [View Original Post]
    I met Jade tonight and had a pretty good time. This chick's drop-dead gorgeous! I didn't test out her menu very far but it seemed fairly vanilla. She might be open to more things I didn't try for. She's very shy yet friendly and accommodating enough. This one's worth at least one visit.

    Her first review:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...highlight=jade#post7172034.

    Most recent ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/909724292520
    How does she look, compared to her pics? Also, did you get to be on a bed or did you visit on a couch?

  12. #15617
    Quote Originally Posted by CageyBee  [View Original Post]
    I met Jade tonight and had a pretty good time. This chick's drop-dead gorgeous! I didn't test out her menu very far but it seemed fairly vanilla. She might be open to more things I didn't try for. She's very shy yet friendly and accommodating enough. This one's worth at least one visit.

    Her first review:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...highlight=jade#post7172034.

    Most recent ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/909724292520
    She doesn't list BBBJ in the ad. Was that available? If not, not interested.

  13. #15616

    Jade

    I met Jade tonight and had a pretty good time. This chick's drop-dead gorgeous! I didn't test out her menu very far but it seemed fairly vanilla. She might be open to more things I didn't try for. She's very shy yet friendly and accommodating enough. This one's worth at least one visit.

    Her first review:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...highlight=jade#post7172034.

    Most recent ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/909724292520
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jade_ad.jpg‎  

  14. #15615

    Public service announcement

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantzen  [View Original Post]
    Dreary dream. Awoke to recall the following. A bit sketchy to find e-side location off of Milwaukee St. But found and welcomed inside after a bit of vague cat & mouse directions, nearby address given, then "meet me in the back parking garage area". Smoke-filled apt, cute, drunk, affectionate initially. Claimed to be stripper and lots of talk "am I the first black woman". Insisted on gift being handed directly over right away. Nope! Left in neutral location (shoe) in room with broken bed. No lights worked in room. Kept asking, "don't you trust me", and "why not just hand over gift right away". Sure!

    Had asked before arrival, "are you alone?" "Of course, baby, just us".

    Well, as it turned out. "we can't be loud. My kids are in the next room. ".

    About 30 min in, loud knock at back door of apartment from garage side. Next, kid is knocking on door to room asking to come in. "Baby, I need to answer the door" and "you'll need to go so my kids can sleep".

    Insisted that she stay in room until dressed. Left partial gift out of kindness, took remainder, and marched briskly directly out of the front door that led directly outside. She said, "that's mine bring it back" when I only left partial gift.

    Scented detergent and fabric softener, and thorough shower needed. Any others give this odd dream a try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/073678555497
    These posts become worthless within a day because most girls delete their posts. Post a picture or a screenshot of their ad. At the very least, include a name or some information in their profile so we know who you are talking about.

  15. #15614

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting Carla this morning but still no answer almost 8 hours later. I see she does BBBJ, ANYONE KNOW IF SHE OK WITH BBFS. Also one of the photos looks like maybe she has hair "down there". If she does it's a deal breaker for me. Can anyone clarify.
    She quoted me 280 hh, 400 hr for BBFS. I didn't partake as the price was way out of my range especially considering her age and looks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape