Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 16676
-
02-10-25 15:31 #15566Senior Member

Posts: 434New girl?
Anyone seen this girl. Seems new to me, but when chatting she seems real. East side and reasonable rates. I may give her a shot if she's still here later this week.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/894732084704
-
02-10-25 14:46 #15565Regular Member

Posts: 13New reviews
Newbie first post. I've had some encounters the last few months.
Honey:
Met her at a car park. After a lot of waiting she finally showed up. Had the car date special. Pretty in-person, with a nice body. Want to repeat.
Carla Newbetter:
I met her at her hotel for the $100 QV special. Great, sloppy head. Took the facial like a champ. Great attitude. Only thing that gives me pause is the Bush. It's really long. Not my favorite.
Heaven:
Ran a $60 BJ special with CIM. She's a little nervous at first, but finished the job. Would see again for my nastier requests. She speaks Greek and seems pretty open minded for any requests.
Dani:
Saw her for a BBBJ $100 special. She is really pretty. Super tight body, great face, and can suck like a champ. Has a 2 girl special with her friend Jen. I'm going to save my money to make that happen!! The downside is she's flaky. Like hard to get a hold of and set up a visit.
Rebecca:
Saw het for a HHR for $160. Really does please on her knees. And while on top. Finished in her mouth. I'd like to see her again for doggy.
Thick thighs pretty eye:
Met her for a QV at her incall. Nice PAWG. Nice skills and took it on the face. Would repeat.
-
02-10-25 10:59 #15564Senior Member

Posts: 152I am a regular to her.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
Things get way better as your build trust and communication with her. She can do some kinks, e. G. , goldernshowers. We have good communication and nice dynamics.
It was not like that at the beginning, and it just takes time.
-
02-10-25 10:20 #15563Senior Member

Posts: 152She scammed me years ago when I started mongering. Took the money and did not want to do anything. It was a discussting experience.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 09:33 #15562Regular Member

Posts: 15Real
I know she's real. Ad says no GFE but if you ask her she says yes. Will do outcall if you uber her. Rates start at 150.
Originally Posted by Explo0988
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 19:56 #15561Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone seen this one?
Details for this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/223120031420
-
02-08-25 21:23 #15560Senior Member

Posts: 434Thanks for the reply. As soon as I checked out that post and it said coho, I knew you were right since that is the address she gave me. Maybe instead of posting girls I'm interested in, I should post just asking for any and all recommendations. I can't seem to find any worthy or half worthy of a visit, especially East.
Originally Posted by RayBand2
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 20:29 #15559Senior Member

Posts: 117One of the links related to post 15551.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
Te tes from two different numbers, got two different pics.
-
02-08-25 19:16 #15558Senior Member

Posts: 434How about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/334354742445
-
02-08-25 19:12 #15557Senior Member

Posts: 434She sent this picture.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 16:02 #15556Senior Member

Posts: 434Chocolate and vanilla
The add the other day was for chocolate and vanilla. Vanilla was the girl I was asking about but apparently her boyfriend came back. The black girl is still here and looks and sounds decent. Anyone know anything about her?
Originally Posted by RayBand2
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...m/622319412846
-
02-07-25 16:50 #15555Senior Member

Posts: 751Star Hollowday
She disappeared off p411, I assumed she was leaving the business but looks like her Tryst ad is still up and she has cities listed. More likely she got kicked off of p411 for running deposit scams, reported by more than one monger on that other site. I saw her three times, twice in my home city when she was traveling and once in her home city. No complaints at all from me as she was professional and delivered as promised. However it appears as though the temptation of keeping mongers' deposits was too much for her to handle. Lesson here is that even legit reliable girls can turn on you.
Originally Posted by CeeriousFan57
[View Original Post]
I've come to realize that a majority of the ads I see on Tryst are deposit scams. Tryst doesn't seem to care in the least. One major hint is a tour schedule that makes no sense geographically. Another would be being based out of large city but then a couple dates scheduled for a backwater. Why on earth would any girl with a reliable clientele in NY or LA just randomly travel to BFE?
Conclusion: NEVER send a deposit!
-
02-07-25 09:26 #15554Senior Member

Posts: 117Gone with the wind
Post is already deleted. Post the picture if you have it.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 01:08 #15553Senior Member

Posts: 434https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/722486551120
Anyone recognize this girl? Is she the girl that lives downtown and has a bad reputation. Can't remember her name. I'm hoping she's new. We need something decent on the east side.
-
02-07-25 00:49 #15552Regular Member

Posts: 12E Side Fun Sized Goddess
Dreary dream. Awoke to recall the following. A bit sketchy to find e-side location off of Milwaukee St. But found and welcomed inside after a bit of vague cat & mouse directions, nearby address given, then "meet me in the back parking garage area". Smoke-filled apt, cute, drunk, affectionate initially. Claimed to be stripper and lots of talk "am I the first black woman". Insisted on gift being handed directly over right away. Nope! Left in neutral location (shoe) in room with broken bed. No lights worked in room. Kept asking, "don't you trust me", and "why not just hand over gift right away". Sure!
Had asked before arrival, "are you alone?" "Of course, baby, just us".
Well, as it turned out. "we can't be loud. My kids are in the next room. ".
About 30 min in, loud knock at back door of apartment from garage side. Next, kid is knocking on door to room asking to come in. "Baby, I need to answer the door" and "you'll need to go so my kids can sleep".
Insisted that she stay in room until dressed. Left partial gift out of kindness, took remainder, and marched briskly directly out of the front door that led directly outside. She said, "that's mine bring it back" when I only left partial gift.
Scented detergent and fabric softener, and thorough shower needed. Any others give this odd dream a try?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/073678555497











Reply With Quote






