Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 1072 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15611

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz7319  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I've seen her post in the past. But I've never contacted her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/945190889742
    Pics isn't her. Also is bigger than the body shown by a lot.

  2. #15610
    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have an update on the gangbang interested gents. Heaven is out, but we have a new girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/814302763393

    Feb 28th at 3 pm, $200 per guy, in a Madison hotel. PM me for more details.
    Who is that girl? She must be new? Anyone seen her.

  3. #15609

    Young, fun

    Has anyone seen this girl? I've seen her post in the past. But I've never contacted her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/945190889742

  4. #15608

    Gangbang update. New provider and details

    I have an update on the gangbang interested gents. Heaven is out, but we have a new girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/814302763393

    Feb 28th at 3 pm, $200 per guy, in a Madison hotel. PM me for more details.

  5. #15607
    No luck here either. It's her monthly is all I was messaged.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madtown11  [View Original Post]
    There is no maybe. All pictures I've seen has significant Bush.

  6. #15606
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting Carla this morning but still no answer almost 8 hours later. I see she does BBBJ, ANYONE KNOW IF SHE OK WITH BBFS. Also one of the photos looks like maybe she has hair "down there". If she does it's a deal breaker for me. Can anyone clarify.
    I believe she is open to BBFS, with an upcharge of course. She is definitely hairy "down there", it's kind of her thing from what I have seen.

  7. #15605
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting Carla this morning but still no answer almost 8 hours later. I see she does BBBJ, ANYONE KNOW IF SHE OK WITH BBFS. Also one of the photos looks like maybe she has hair "down there". If she does it's a deal breaker for me. Can anyone clarify.
    There is no maybe. All pictures I've seen has significant Bush.

  8. #15604
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting Carla this morning but still no answer almost 8 hours later. I see she does BBBJ, ANYONE KNOW IF SHE OK WITH BBFS. Also one of the photos looks like maybe she has hair "down there". If she does it's a deal breaker for me. Can anyone clarify.
    Yes, she has a long Bush according to reviews.

    Check out post #15589, or search Carla for more about her.

  9. #15603
    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting Carla this morning but still no answer almost 8 hours later. I see she does BBBJ, ANYONE KNOW IF SHE OK WITH BBFS. Also one of the photos looks like maybe she has hair "down there". If she does it's a deal breaker for me. Can anyone clarify.

  10. #15602
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Not sure which Aubrey you are talking about, but the Aubrey I see has never asked for a picture.
    See that's what I'm wondering. That cleavage looks incredible, but I'm not sending a face pic to anyone.

  11. #15601

    GB details

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Any reason you couldn't post some details in the open forum?
    No reason for not posting, other than the details were being worked out. Providers listed in post below. The tentative date is Friday February 28th. PM is you want more details.

  12. #15600
    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with provider that is open to hosting a gangbang with DP and a bukkake finish. The date is TBD, but I'm thinking it would be during the week and during the day. PM for more details about the provider.
    Any reason you couldn't post some details in the open forum?

  13. #15599
    Quote Originally Posted by SjAnderson2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have trouble booking with Aubrey? She wanted a face pic or she refused to see me. It's a hard pass for me.
    Not sure which Aubrey you are talking about, but the Aubrey I see has never asked for a picture.

  14. #15598
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #15597

    Provider options

    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with provider that is open to hosting a gangbang with DP and a bukkake finish. The date is TBD, but I'm thinking it would be during the week and during the day. PM for more details about the provider.
    Carla Newbetter is down. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/459570283034.

    Another option is Heaven. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/839235011210.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape