Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 1072 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 16680
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15615

    Public service announcement

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantzen  [View Original Post]
    Dreary dream. Awoke to recall the following. A bit sketchy to find e-side location off of Milwaukee St. But found and welcomed inside after a bit of vague cat & mouse directions, nearby address given, then "meet me in the back parking garage area". Smoke-filled apt, cute, drunk, affectionate initially. Claimed to be stripper and lots of talk "am I the first black woman". Insisted on gift being handed directly over right away. Nope! Left in neutral location (shoe) in room with broken bed. No lights worked in room. Kept asking, "don't you trust me", and "why not just hand over gift right away". Sure!

    Had asked before arrival, "are you alone?" "Of course, baby, just us".

    Well, as it turned out. "we can't be loud. My kids are in the next room. ".

    About 30 min in, loud knock at back door of apartment from garage side. Next, kid is knocking on door to room asking to come in. "Baby, I need to answer the door" and "you'll need to go so my kids can sleep".

    Insisted that she stay in room until dressed. Left partial gift out of kindness, took remainder, and marched briskly directly out of the front door that led directly outside. She said, "that's mine bring it back" when I only left partial gift.

    Scented detergent and fabric softener, and thorough shower needed. Any others give this odd dream a try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/073678555497
    These posts become worthless within a day because most girls delete their posts. Post a picture or a screenshot of their ad. At the very least, include a name or some information in their profile so we know who you are talking about.

  2. #15614

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting Carla this morning but still no answer almost 8 hours later. I see she does BBBJ, ANYONE KNOW IF SHE OK WITH BBFS. Also one of the photos looks like maybe she has hair "down there". If she does it's a deal breaker for me. Can anyone clarify.
    She quoted me 280 hh, 400 hr for BBFS. I didn't partake as the price was way out of my range especially considering her age and looks.

  3. #15613

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    You saw her? Reviews are appreciated, good or bad.
    Nah, kept asking to see what she actually looked like. Agreed to a FaceTime after a phone call. Isn't huge or massively overweight. But nowhere near what the pics are.

    I don't understand why she does it. If I want a fit tan girl like her why would I want a larger darker woman? Especially at her price, which I believe is around 180 Hh.

  4. #15612
    Quote Originally Posted by EFranks  [View Original Post]
    Pics isn't her. Also is bigger than the body shown by a lot.
    You saw her? Reviews are appreciated, good or bad.

  5. #15611

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz7319  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I've seen her post in the past. But I've never contacted her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/945190889742
    Pics isn't her. Also is bigger than the body shown by a lot.

  6. #15610
    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have an update on the gangbang interested gents. Heaven is out, but we have a new girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/814302763393

    Feb 28th at 3 pm, $200 per guy, in a Madison hotel. PM me for more details.
    Who is that girl? She must be new? Anyone seen her.

  7. #15609

    Young, fun

    Has anyone seen this girl? I've seen her post in the past. But I've never contacted her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/945190889742

  8. #15608

    Gangbang update. New provider and details

    I have an update on the gangbang interested gents. Heaven is out, but we have a new girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/814302763393

    Feb 28th at 3 pm, $200 per guy, in a Madison hotel. PM me for more details.

  9. #15607
    No luck here either. It's her monthly is all I was messaged.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madtown11  [View Original Post]
    There is no maybe. All pictures I've seen has significant Bush.

  10. #15606
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting Carla this morning but still no answer almost 8 hours later. I see she does BBBJ, ANYONE KNOW IF SHE OK WITH BBFS. Also one of the photos looks like maybe she has hair "down there". If she does it's a deal breaker for me. Can anyone clarify.
    I believe she is open to BBFS, with an upcharge of course. She is definitely hairy "down there", it's kind of her thing from what I have seen.

  11. #15605
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting Carla this morning but still no answer almost 8 hours later. I see she does BBBJ, ANYONE KNOW IF SHE OK WITH BBFS. Also one of the photos looks like maybe she has hair "down there". If she does it's a deal breaker for me. Can anyone clarify.
    There is no maybe. All pictures I've seen has significant Bush.

  12. #15604
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting Carla this morning but still no answer almost 8 hours later. I see she does BBBJ, ANYONE KNOW IF SHE OK WITH BBFS. Also one of the photos looks like maybe she has hair "down there". If she does it's a deal breaker for me. Can anyone clarify.
    Yes, she has a long Bush according to reviews.

    Check out post #15589, or search Carla for more about her.

  13. #15603
    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting Carla this morning but still no answer almost 8 hours later. I see she does BBBJ, ANYONE KNOW IF SHE OK WITH BBFS. Also one of the photos looks like maybe she has hair "down there". If she does it's a deal breaker for me. Can anyone clarify.

  14. #15602
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Not sure which Aubrey you are talking about, but the Aubrey I see has never asked for a picture.
    See that's what I'm wondering. That cleavage looks incredible, but I'm not sending a face pic to anyone.

  15. #15601

    GB details

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Any reason you couldn't post some details in the open forum?
    No reason for not posting, other than the details were being worked out. Providers listed in post below. The tentative date is Friday February 28th. PM is you want more details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape